Batu Cermin and Melo Village Trip by Komodo Tour
Meet your guide
Closely see the culture of Flores community, their way of living, agricultural products, traditional Dance. Visit Mirror stone cave.
- 9:00 am: Pickup at the hotel.
- 10:00 am: Visit Melo Village to get a taste of the hospitality of the people. You can watch a local Caci dance and have lunch with the villagers while they share their cultural traditions with you.
- 12:30 pm: Lunch in Labuan Bajoh
- 2:00 pm: Visit the Limestone Cave. Batu Cermin, meaning “mirror rock” in Indonesian, is aptly named. Through gaps in the ceiling, sunlight is reflected around the rock formations. You will be able to spot the wildlife around such as the long-tailed macaque.
- 5:00 pm: Drop off to the hotel
- Return Transfer
- Guide Fee
- Entrance Fee
- Mineral water
- Travel Insurance
- Toll Tax
- Fuel and Parking Fee
- Drinks at Paradise bar
- Personal Expenses
- Any Tips
Return transport included
An Ideal time to start would be 09:00 am and end would be 05:00 pm.