2 Day hike at Padar, snorkel at Pink Beach - 20-person wooden boat
By Altaf Tour
Return transfer from the hotel
Komodo National Park fees & ranger fee. Foreigner: IDR 460,000/pax /day (weekday), IDR 535,000/pax/day (weekend), local: IDR 265,000/pax/day (weekday), IDR 267,500/pax/day (weekend) paid in Komodo National Park)
Meet your guide
See the Komodo Dragons in their natural habitat, Snorkel, Visit the exclusive Island kept secret by locals
- 7.30am Pick-up from Hotel, and drop-off at the harbour. 8.00am Depart to Rinca Island, Komodo, Pink Beach and Kalong Island. 05.00pm Enjoy the view of thousands of bats flying against the sunset colours. Overnight stay on the boat
Hike up to a picturesque hill , swim and watch magical coral reefs teeming with colourful fish all around.
- 7am: Hike up to Padar Island
- Then head to Makassar Reef for snorkelling
- Visit Kanawa Island to see the crystal clear waters
- Head back to Labuan Bajo.
- Estimated drop off time: 6pm