Back to Komodo Day Road Trip
Rangko Cave and Batu Cermin Trip
By Plataran Komodo
Choose this if...
You want to discover natural wonders! Admire the mirrorlike Batu Cermin Cave, then have the chance to float in the water in Rangko Cave, where the water is crystal clear!
Discover natural wonders on a full-day adventure. A short trek takes you to a unique mirror cave called “Batu Cermin” . Rangko cave is a large pool of crystal-clear seawater, glowing a bright turquoise colour as a result of sunlight coming through the mouth of the cave. Here you can float in the cool, ultra-salty water of the cave. End the trip with a short trek to Waecicu Amelia Hill and enjoy the panorama landscape view of the islands.
Seek Sophie’s Promise
We’re your friend first & love to help
Every operator here has been vetted
Your travel supports local businesses
Every $1 you spend offsets 1lb carbon
From US$ 278.09 IDR3,827,869.30 per group (max group size of 6)
Private full-day tour by car
Return local boat Rangko Cave transfer
Mineral water and soft drinks
Cool towel and bath towel
Entrance fees for Limestone Mirror Cave
Entrance fees for Rangko Cave
Fuel and Parking Fee
Show all inclusions & exclusions
Plataran Resort, Pantai Waecicu
The exact meetup time will be confirmed upon booking confirmation.
Trips available daily
Bookings should be made at least 3 days in advance. View the full calendar to request other dates.
Please note that this is a sample itinerary and may be subject to change depending on weather conditions.
Day 1: Resort - Rangko Cave - Batu Cermin - Waecicu Amelia Hill - Resort
Swim in pool cave, Explore Limestone Cave, Enjoy the panorama landscape view of Waecicu Amelia Hill
- 09.00 am; Pick up from the resort.
- Drive to Rangko village. Local boat transfer from village to Cave around 20 minutes. Filled with beautiful stalactites and a crystal clear pond. Short trekking 7 minutes from beach to Centre hole cave. Swimming activity at pool cave.
- Local Boat transfer back to Rangko Village and directly drive to Limestone Cave. Sunshine comes in through a hole in the tunnel and then bounces on the stone walls that again reflect small lights to other areas inside the cave like a mirror. Short in-house cave trekking 40 minutes.
- Drive back to visit a local market, have lunch.
- Last stop at Waecicu Amelia Hill, Offering breath-taking views of tropical rainforests, rugged landscapes & dazzling waters.
- 03:00 pm: Drop off to the Resort.
Meet your guide
Retreat secluded in a quiet cove on Waecicu Beach on the island of Labuan Bajo, Plataran Komodo Resort & Spa is a true tropical paradise. A luxurious base for indulging in sun-kissed days of relaxation and adventure in one of Indonesia’s most beautiful and untouched regions.
3 years experience
Fluent English, Bahasa
Other Things to Know
Cancellation and Exchange Policy
While we understand that plans change, we also have to be fair to each supplier, who needs time to prepare logistics for your trip such as manpower, food, permits, and more.
Strict Cancellation Policy
As Plataran Komodo pays for your trip’s logistics in advance, you can only cancel for free within 24 hours of your booking, provided that this is at least 2 weeks before your trip starts.
Flexible Date Policy
You may also change your trip date once up to 3 days before your trip starts. Any date change are subject to availability.
Packing list for the trip
Comfortable clothes & footwear