7 - Days Liveaboard Diving by Duyung Baru
Meet your guide
Today you will be briefed about safe diving practices in the Komodo National Park sites and check-up dive at Saboayor Island
- 11.30 am: we will sail from Labuan Bajo to our first dive site at Sebayor Island.
Today you will dive max depth 30 meters
- visits to other dive sites on the eastern side of Komodo Island
Swim with Manta Rays
- Visit Manta Point and Batu Bolong
Swim with abundance of colorful and energetic sea life
- Visit twin islands of Gili Lawa Laut and Gili Lawa Darat, dive at Castle Rock, Lighthouse, Cauldron, Crystal Rock.
Dive site Golden Passage is the longest drift dive in Komodo stretching 1km from east to west.
- Dive at Golden Passage and you can expect extreme current here throughout the dive and you can see Black Tips Reef Sharks, Bumphead Parrot Fish.
Today you will do your final diving experience at Tatawa Kecil
- Visit Police Corner Siaba and Tatawa Kec
- Accommodation in cabins with air conditioning, ensuite private toilet with separate hot shower room.
- Multiple Towels (1 shower towel and 1 deck towel, 1 hand towel, and 1 sarong.
- Safety deposit box
- WIFI internet (wifi not always available at certain dive sites)
- Full set of snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel, fins)
- Full board with deluxe breakfast (Handmade German bread baked fresh every morning) deluxe lunch and dinner
- Fresh fruit and snacks, tea and coffee and 3 guided dives per day
- Land excursions (The Komodo dragon tour & Gili Lawa Dalat evening trek to experience a breathtaking sunset over the Komodo National Park
- Night dive
- National park entrance fee and gear
- Travel Insurance
Where you'll be staying
- Single Bed
- Double Bed
- Wifi (Room & Common Area)
- Air Conditioning
- Hot Shower
- Cold Shower
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Life Jacket
- Life Raft
- Fire Extinguisher