2D1N Private Deluxe Boat Charter (12 persons) by Captain Komodo
Meet your guide
Today you'll trek around Komodo Island to spot the endangered Komodo Dragons and see the iconic view at Padar Island
Accommodation: Alcira Phinisi Boat - Cabin 3 - Shared Cabin
- Pick up from your hotel or LBJ airport. As this is a private trip, the pick-up times can be flexible!
- Get onboard and set sail for Padar Island. Hike to the top of Padar Island to see the most iconic view of Komodo National Park. It's a short but steep, 30-minute hike, and well worth it!
- Later sail to Pink Beach. This aptly named beach is peppered with red coral, giving it a light pink hue. Only a handful of places in the world have this natural phenomenon!
- Head to Komodo Island. Of the 5,700 komodo dragons in Komodo National Park, about 1,727 of them live on Komodo Island.
- Afterward sail to Kalong. Watch the sunset here and hundreds of bats as they migrate from their cave for a night-time feast.
- Dine and overnight on board.
Snorkel, swim and relax on the beach exploring corals and marine life
- Sail Kanawa Island. Swim or snorkel here in the clear waters of this small island.
- Back to Labuan Bajo & transfer to your hotel or airport. As this is a private trip, the drop-off times can be flexible!
- Return Transfer from hotel/ Airport
- Meals and Snacks
- Water, coffee and tea
- English speaking guide
- Snorkeling gear
- Accommodation on board
- Komodo National Park fees & ranger fee. Foreigner: IDR 460,000/pax /day (weekday), IDR 535,000/pax/day (weekend), local: IDR 265,000/pax/day (weekday), IDR 267,500/pax/day (weekend) paid in Komodo National Park)
Return transport included
As this is a private trip, your pick-up and drop-off times can be flexible depending on what time you arrive, and need to be dropped off.