Basic Summit Climb + Additional Night at Kinabalu Park **Includes Certificate of Completion
By Let's Climb Mount Kinabalu
Shared Return Transport from hotel in Kota Kinabalu Town
1st night dormitory accommodation: Depending on availability of rooms on the day of check-in, you will either be staying at Rock Hostel, Hill Lodge, Liwagu Suites or Nepenthes Lodge
2nd night dormitory accommodation: Laban Rata Resthouse
State Park guide
Tourism tax of RM10/ night per room
Meet your guide
Let's Climb Mount Kinabalu
Today, you'll get to Kinabalu Park, where your adventure begins!
Accommodation: Rock Hostel (or equivalent) - Twin Room
- 1pm: Meet at Kota Kinabalu city or hotel pick-up and proceed for 2 hour drive to Kinabalu Park
- 230pm: Check into Kinabalu Park
- 7pm: Dinner
Today you will hike up to Laban Rata (3,353m).
Accommodation: Laban Rata Hostel - Dorm
- 7:30am: Breakfast and check out
- 8:30am: Meet designated mountain guide
- 9:00am: Shuttle bus to from Kinabalu Park to Timpohon Gate and begin climb
- 12:30pm: Lunch break
- 3pm: Settle in at Laban Rata (3,353m)
- 6pm: Dinner at Laban Rata
Today you will summit Mt Kinabalu at sunrise, then head back down to the Base Camp
- 1.30 – 2 am: Wake up for early morning supper
- 2.30am: Start hiking up to the summit with your mountain guide
- 5.40am: Catch the sunrise on Low’s Peak
- 6am - 8 am: Descent from Low’s Peak to Laban Rata for a well-earned breakfast
- 9am: Check out of Laban Rata and descend to Timpohon Gate
- 3 - 4 pm - Arrive at Timpohon Gate and depart Kinabalu Park.
- 5 – 6 pm - Arrive back at your hotel in Kota Kinabalu
Please note that the above pick up and drop off times are approximate and will depend on the location of hotel as well as descent timing as the transportation is shared with other groups.