Back to Borobudur Temple Exploration
Full-Day guided trip to Borobudur and Candirejo Village
By Yogyakarta tour
Price from USD$71.29 IDR1.000.000 per person
Sitting on the Borobudur you will experience a breath-taking view over the green valleys below. It is a mystical place, you shouldn’t miss it when you visit Indonesia. After exploring Borobudur temple you will visit some other temples (Pawon and Mendut temple) and a local village to experience and witness how local Javanese live.
Transport by private car with English speaking driver (fuel and parking included)
All entrance tickets (Borobudur, Pawon and Mendut temple, and free entrances in the villages)
Local guide at Borobudur
Lunch (also water, tea and coffee are included)
Same Price as What You’d Find Locally
Free Date Change ~ 3 Days Before
Low Carbon Footprint
Always Available to Chat
Guaranteed Trip Even with 1 Guest
Meet your guide
This company is located in Yogyakarta and owned by professional guide Dadang Supardi. He has a good team of experienced drivers and English-speaking guides who will show the best sights in their home country.
7 years experience
Fluent English, Bahasa
Trips available daily
If you require an earlier date, please request to book.
Please note that this is a sample itinerary and may be subject to change depending on weather conditions.
Day 1: Borobudur - Pawon - Mendut - Local village
You will explore some beautiful temples and local village
- 7 AM : You will be picked up from your hotel. Arrive in Borobudur after 1-hour drive, the guide will show you around for 2 hours.
- 10 AM : After visiting the Borobudur you will visit two other temples named the Pawon and Mendut temple.
- 1 PM : Close to the Pawon temple you can visit an authentic local village and see how Javanese sugar and Luwak coffee is made.
- 2 PM : Drive to Candirejo Village and enjoy a Javanese lunch and traditional Gamelan music.
- The village community organises sightseeing activities and with a local guide, you will explore the village by horse cart or bicycle. On your way back to the hotel you will pass the beautiful countryside and ricefields and will have the opportunity to take nice pictures.
- 5 PM : Estimated drop off time at your hotel
Hotel in Yogyakarta
Hotel in Yogyakarta
Other Things to Know
Cancellation and Exchange Policy
Strict Cancellation Policy
You can be fully refunded for cancellations within 24 hours of booking. Other cancellations will not be refunded.
Flexible Date Policy
You can change your trip date once for free up to 3 days before your trip. Any date change will be subject to availability, and will not count as a cancellation.
Packing list for the trip
Long pants or skirts lower than your knee