Full day private guided trip to Sigiriya and Dambulla
By Tour Guide in Sri Lanka
Transport in a Private luxury CAR/VAN
Professional English speaking chauffeur guide
Return transfer from the Airport or Hotel
Light Snack & water bottle
Fuel and Local insurance for the vehicle
Entrance fees to places of sightseeing (30 USD for Sigiriya rock and 10 USD for Dambulla caves paid directly at the site)
Tips and porterage
Meet your guide
Tour Guide in Sri Lanka
Visit Dambulla Rock cave temple famous for its ancient Buddhist paintings and images depicting important events in the life of the Buddha, the five main caves contain almost 150 images of the Buddha. Climb up the "fortress in the sky" in Sigiriya.
- 08.00 am: Pick up from Colombo airport or hotel
- Visit the Dambulla Rock cave temple. The history of this temple dates back to 1st century BC
- Later head to Sigiriya Rock Fortress and climb up 220 mts by stairs
- Take the Ayurvedic body massage for relaxation if time allows.
- 08.00 pm: Head back to Colombo and drop off to the hotel/Airport
The pick up and drop off time may vary a little depending on your location. Kindly contact us to verify the exact time.