4D3N Toraja's Must-sees
Choose this if...
Air Conditioning Car
English Speaking Guide
Timings are flexible. Please confirm your arrival time in Makassar upon booking.
- Arrive at Makassar at your leisure, meet your guide and driver.
- You will be going to Rantepao and overnight in the town.
Today you will visit different burial caves and the traditional village in Ketekesu.
- 9 AM Pick up from the hotel.
- Then go to Lemo, a cliff grave where the burial chambers are cut out of the rock and several balconies are filled with tau-tau” effigies” of the dead.
- Then go to Suaya, a royal stone grave of the seven kings.
- After Suaya visit Kambira, a baby tree grave.
- Then to Ketekesu, a traditional village famous for its wood carving and paintings.
- The final destination of this day is Londa, a burial cave
- 6 PM Return to your hotel
Today you will visit Batutumonga situated 1300 meters above sea level, for the superb views over Rantepao and the surrounding valleys.
- 9 AM Pick up from Hotel
- Then go to Palawa, an excellent village to see a big and beautiful village “TONGKONAN” or TORAJA HOUSE.
- After that visit Batutumonga situated 1300 meters above sea level, worth for the superb views over Rantepao and surrounding valleys- Sa’dan Valley.
- Then visit Bori, a megalithic stone
- 5 PM Return to your hotel