Discover Scuba Dive
By Blue Water Sports - Diving & Water Sports
Divemaster or Instructors Fee
All the Dive equipment (including tank and weights)
Return boat transfer from the dive shop to dive sites
Theory and confined water training
The recommended time to start is 08:00 am, however, the time is flexible
You will learn theory, skill and gear introduction, practice confined water training, Go for your first dive underwater !!!
- 08:00 am: Meet at the Dive shop.
- You will watch a digital video material of Risk Awareness and Introduction to Scuba diving.
- Later proceed for the Confined water session at a calm dive site that they use as a training site. An instructor will be there to assist you to prepare and also practice underwater skills.
- Later head to the dive site, 20-min by boat
- Go for your first dive in Trincomalee. The duration of dive depends on your breathing skills underwater.
- 12:00 to 12:30 pm: Return to the dive shop by boat.
Meet your guide
Blue Water Sports - Diving & Water Sports
Blue Water Sports - Diving & Water Sports Policies
Other Things to Know
Minimum 12 years old. Basic swimming skills required or one must be comfortable in water.