Discover Scuba Dive
By Trinco Bay Dive centre
Divemaster or Instructors fee
Theory and confined water training
Dive equipment (including tank and weights)
Return boat transfer from the harbor to dive sites
The recommended time to start is 08:30 am, however, the guests may arrive later too as per their convenience.
You will learn theory, skill and gear introduction, practice confined water training, Go for your first dive underwater !!!
- 08:30 am: Meet at the Dive shop.
- You will watch a 30-min digital video material of Risk Awareness and Introduction to Scuba diving.
- Later proceed for the Confined water session at a calm dive site that they use as a training site.
- An instructor will be there to assist you to prepare and also practice underwater skills.
- Later head to the dive site, 20-min by boat
- Dive underwater, the instructors or divemaster will be there to ensure your safety. The duration of dive depends on your breathing skills underwater, usually, first-timers dive for 40 to 45 mins.
- 12:00 to 12:30 pm: Return to the dive centre by boat.
Meet your guide
Trinco Bay Dive centre
Trinco Bay Dive centre Policies
Other Things to Know
Minimum 12 years old. Basic swimming skills required or one must be comfortable in water.