1 Day Safari
By Bundala National Park Safari With Srimal
Choose this if...
All game drives in our 4x4 customized Luxury Jeeps (Exclusive jeep for you, No sharing with others, Private tour)
National park fees including all taxes.
Hotel pick up and drop (From the hotel in Yala, Tissamaharama, Kirinda, Kataragama, Weerawila, Hambantota area)
Meals other than mentioned in the inclusion
Today you will be going to see leopard and other wildlife
- 05.00 AM - 05.30 AM: Picked up from the hotel and drive to the park entrance
- 05.45 AM - Morning game drive
- 09.00 PM: Picnic Breakfast at near the beach
- 12.30 PM- At noon break near the river, You can have a river bath, Picnic Lunch, time to rest until evening safari.
- 03.15 PM - Evening game drive
- 06.30 PM- Departure & dropped off to the hotel.
Meet your guide
Bundala National Park Safari With Srimal
What others are saying
Other Things to Know
Yes sure! If you're coming from any other parts of Sri Lanka (e.g. Colombo) to Yala National Park for your safari, or you need to head from Yala National Park to any other parts of Sri Lanka after your safari, we can provide a private car transfer. This will cost US $60 per 4-person car, per one-way transfer. Please do indicate in your booking form if you require this transfer.
Most of our safari partners visit Block 1 as that is the one that is closest to the towns of Tissamaharam and Kataragama where most of the hotels are. It is also the block which has the most wildlife. Block 5 is visited on occasion. The other blocks require special permission for entry. If you have a certain block in mind, do let us know and we can see if we can arrange!