2D1N Cat Ba Cruise with Return Transport from Hanoi
By Vietnam Insider Travel
Choose this if...
2 days cruise itinerary and program
1 night in sharing cabin with air conditioning
1 breakfast / 2 lunches / 1 dinner
Two bottles of water in cabin daily
Onboard insurance, taxes and service charges
Entrance and sightseeing fees
Transportation to and from Hanoi
English speaking guide
The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
Today you will kayak among the limestone karsts, and visit local fishing village.
Accommodation: Multi-day Junk - Standard Shared Room
- 7 am: Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi to Hai Phong City.
- 10 am: Arrive in Hai Phong city and aboard speed boat to Cat Ba island. Following speedboat is a 20 minutes bus ride to Cat Ba Town.
- 12 pm: Get on a boat, check-in procedures.
- 1 pm: Lunch with fresh seafood is served (vegetarian and kids menus available). As the boat slowly drifts away from the pier, you can begin to admire the amazing karsts with different formations.
- 2 pm: Start kayaking around Lan Ha bay and visit a local fish farm, secluded beaches and secret lagoon. You will kayak through the beautiful scenery of the bay and tide permitting, will be able to paddle right into Dark Cave and Bat Cave.
- After one/one and a half hour kayaking, return to the boat, to enjoy some fruits, swim or snorkel is available upon request.
- 7 pm: Party on the boat, enjoy night fishing if you'd like to try.
- Overnight on the junk.
Today you'll visit a local farm, and cruise back to Cat Ba Island
- 7 am: Coffee, tea and fruit will be served. Enjoy the silence of the beautiful misty bay, with a cup of coffee.
- 7.30 am: After breakfast, continue cruising to a local fish farm.
- 10.20 am: The junk will begin its journey back to Cat Ba Island. You will be sent to catch the bus back to Hanoi.
- 1.30 pm: Lunch along the way.
- 4 pm: Back to the port and get on the bus for Hanoi
- 7:30pm: Back to Hanoi hotel in Old Quarter