2D1N Bai Tu Long Bay Cruise - 4 Star Cruise
By Paloma Cruise
Choose this if...
Entrance fees and sightseeing fees
English speaking guide onboard
All meals onboard
Tai chi session
Tea, coffee in the morning
Round-trip shuttle bus transfer from Hanoi Old Quarter Area via Expressway
Beauty spa and massage services
Other beverages, tips, and personal expenses
All other services not clearly mentioned
Holiday surcharge of USD 25 per person (Tet New Year)
Transfer from hotel outside Hanoi Old Quarter is 15 USD/person/round trip
Today you will explore Bai Tu Long Bay and Son Cave and kayaking
Accommodation: Deluxe cabin Paloma - Deluxe
- 7.30-8.00: Shuttle bus will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- 12.30: Arrive at Paloma office in Halong City. Get on boat and check in cabin
- 13.30: Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay. Start sailing among famous Islets (Indochina studio, Am Islets…) of Bai Tu Long Bay.
- 15.15 - 15.40: Visit and explore the Thien Canh Son Cave and do Kayaking.
- 18.00: Sunset party.
- 19.00: Have dinner and overnight on boat.
- 20.30: Join Squid fishing with the crew or relax or enjoy some drinks on Sundeck with Happy Hour.
- Overnight on Paloma Cruise.
You will do tai chi early in the morning then visit fishing village
- 06.00: Start your day with Tai Chi while complimentary tea & coffee are served.
- 07.00: Have breakfast
- 07.45 - 09.00: Exploring Vung Vieng Fishing Village to discover the daily life of the fisher communities by bamboo boat (one hour).
- Short visit to the Pearl Farm to learn how natural pearls are grown.
- 10.00: Check out cabin then return to dining room for Vietnamese cooking class.
- 10.30: Have lunch.
- 11.45: Arrive at Hon Gai Harbour. Get on bus or private car to get back to Hanoi.
- 16.30: You will arrive at your hotel. The trip ends.