Back to Halong Bay Cruise
Luxury Halong Day Cruise **Stylish Catamaran
By Halong Catamaran
Choose this if...
You want to explore Halong Bay in total style.This premium catamaran boat is modern and not too packed with tourists just yet. Perfect if you want more peace and privacy!
Group trip (40 travellers per group)
This Premium Catamaran with its gorgeous light-wood fittings and plenty of outdoor space is a pretty luxe way to experience Halong Bay. It's a pretty new boat so it's not packed with travellers just yet, and you'll get to enjoy Halong Bay in (relative) peace and comfort. It also has a picture-worthy luxury sundeck with water slides and loft nets for sunbathing.
Visit Floating Villages
Hike Ti Top ('Titov') Island
Seek Sophie’s Promise
We’re your friend first & love to help
Every operator here has been vetted
Your travel supports local businesses
Every $1 you spend offsets 1lb carbon
US$ 99 2,301,164 VND per person
Lunch on board (Vietnamese cuisine & seafood)
Complimentary 02 bottled mineral water on bus
Entrance and sightseeing fees
Kayaking/ sampan rowing by a local
Private transfer (round trip)
English speaking guide
Onboard insurance and service charges
Round trip shuttle-bus transfer via Epressway from Hanoi Old Quarter
Tips and other personal expenses
All other services not clearly mentioned above
Show all inclusions & exclusions
Your accommodation in Hanoi Old Quarter
Your accommodation in Hanoi Old Quarter
Scheduled Trip Dates
See other dates available in calendar
View the full calendar to try your luck for non-scheduled dates.
Please note that this is a sample itinerary and may be subject to change depending on weather conditions.
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay
Today you will discover Sung Sot Cave and kayak through water caves
- 07.45-8:15: Hotel Pick up. The English-speaking guide will pick up guests from hotels at Hanoi Old Quarter
- 12.15: Check-in. The bus will arrive at Tuan Chau marina.
- 12.30: Board the cruise. Easily get on Halong Catamaran by the private pier. Welcome drink will be served following a cruise manager’s briefing. The cruise leaves for Halong Bay,
- 13.15: Lunch on board. Enjoy a set-menu lunch.
- After lunch, you are free to relax on the sundeck. While the light of afternoon fades, hundreds of islands with different shapes will amaze you by its natural beauty.
- 14.45: Discover Surprising Cave – Core area of the Heritage site. Explore Sung Sot (Surprising) cave. You will also visit Titov island and Hangluon area for kayaking.
- 15.30: The cruise will move to Hang luon (three tunnels) area, a water cave for kayaking. Here you can discover the area’s tranquillity by kayaking – an indispensable water activity in Halong, for those who love challenging themselves. Or you may choose to go with a bamboo raft rowed by the locals.
- 16.00: The cruise will head back to the pier. You may take a rest and enjoy the golden hour at the Bay.
- 17.30: Get on the bus and return to Hanoi.
- 20.00: Arrival at the hotel. Farewell.
Meet your guide
Halong Catamaran - the premium cruise line that offers the perfect mix of traditional elegance and modern comfort. The cruise ship features 99 seats, an open-air front deck for viewing and upscale interior. The team is renowned for the special care and attention to detail in everything they do; making sure you experience the world’s natural heritage site, Halong Bay, Lan Ha Bay, in total style.
1 year experience
Halong Catamaran Policies
Strict Cancellation Policy
As Halong Catamaran pays for your trip’s logistics in advance, you can only cancel for free within 24 hours of your booking, provided that this is at least 2 weeks before your trip starts.
Change of Date
You may also change your trip date once up to 3 days before your trip starts. Any date change are subject to availability.
Other Things to Know
Packing list for the trip
Backup batteries and charger
Cash (for purchasing drinks or tips)
Hat (it gets sunny!)
Passport (required for registration on the boat)
Umbrella and/or light rain jacket