Back to Halong Bay Cruise
1 Day Modern Luxury Cruise (5-Star) | Halong & Lan Ha Bay **Luxury Spa & Gym on board
By Jade Sails
Choose this if...
You want to spoil yourself on one of the most modern and luxe day cruises in Halong Bay. This is one of the few day boats with a spa on board!
Group trip (48 travellers per group)
This is one of the most luxurious day cruise options to Halong Bay. Not only is it one of the few day cruises with a spa on board, this option also includes a comfortable limo transfer via fast expressway from Hanoi and a private pier for embarkation. Enjoy an 8-hour cruise exploration to more remote corners of Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay, and relax with a sunset party at the end of the day! Despite being a daily cruise, this Modern Luxury Cruise ship is fully equipped and boasts more modern facilities than other overnight ships - with 2 restaurants, lounge bar, sundeck, swimming bar, spa and gym. While the boat cruises on in the gorgeous bay, you can relax on the sundeck, go to the gym or get a massage at the spa!
Vietnamese Cooking Class
Seek Sophie’s Promise
We’re your friend first & love to help
Every operator here has been vetted
Your travel supports local businesses
Every $1 you spend offsets 1lb carbon
US$ 110 2,556,530 VND per person
Round trip limousine transfer from Hanoi Old Quarter via fast Expressway
8 hours cruise
All entrance fees for sightseeing indicated
Mouth-watering lunch with Vietnamese fusion cuisine
Sunset party and 2 bottles of mineral water on limousine
Kayaking or local rowing boat, life jacket and waterproof bag
English speaking guide during the tour
Soft drinks & Alcohol
Show all inclusions & exclusions
Your Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter (Hoàn Kiếm)
Your Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter (Hoàn Kiếm)
See other dates available in calendar
Bookings should be made at least 7 days in advance. View the full calendar to request other dates.
Please note that this is a sample itinerary and may be subject to change depending on weather conditions.
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Lan Ha Bay - Hanoi
Today you'll see incredible views around UNESCO Halong Bay
- 7h15Am : Our Limousine driver and tour guide will pick you at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- 9.30 – Arriving Tuan Chau marina, where you can easily get on the Cruise by private pier.
- We welcome our guests onboard, enjoy welcome drink, receive cruise briefing, safety instructions and check in. Start cruising and explore Halong Bay – one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature.
- Transfer by our speed boat from Jade Sails will take you on an odyssey of 7-hours in deep exploration through remote Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay, discovering many hidden splendors of untouched natural wonders.
- 11.00 – A Vietnamese fusion cuisine lunch is served and spectacular seascape is always in view through expanded windows.
- 13.30 – Drop anchor at a cove amid dramatic natural scenery in Dark and Light grotto archipelago.
- After an introduction from our expert on how to paddle safely, you will with a bamboo boat rowed by a fisherfolk and gently gliding through stalagmite caves leading into hidden lagoons do amidst a maze of incredible rock formations rising majestically from jade-green water.
- Every turn brings another surprise and secret passages of an array of stalagmite caves leading into hidden lagoons with a unique eco system, getting close to sea creature
- 15.00 – We progress to quiet area in Lan Ha Bay. This is a quiet tourist paradise in Vietnam. The region is known for its pristine beaches and spectacular beauty, having about 400 fascinating islands.
- You may prefer to try your hand at kayaking or simply just enjoy a swim. This is a great experience, immersed in the crystal clear waters of the bay.
- 16.00 - You will join with our short class of cooking demonstration, Our chef will guide you how to make famous traditional Vietnamese spring rolls. Here you will understand the culinary culture of the Vietnamese
- 16.30 – Summit on the sundeck to watch the magnificent sunset over the Seven Wonders of Nature, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset or just relax.
- Optional (additional cost): Massage service available.
- In the early evening the boat has its Happy Hour deal.
- 17.20 – Back to Tuan Chau Marina. Disembark for another comfortable limousine ride back
- Hanoi via new expressway
- 19.30 – Drop off at your hotel doorsteps. Service ended.
Meet your guide
One look at the Jade Sails Halong Bay is like a look into the future. Their highly modern ship is born completely of its own design, eschewing the copy-and-paste nature of other cruises in Halong Bay and providing their passengers with a genuine alternative. The luxury their provide on board is unparalleled, found across two restaurants, 5-star spa, gorgeous sundeck, café and lounge bar.
9 years experience
What others are saying
4.9 out of 16 helpful reviews
17 Nov 2019 on TripAdvisor
Best day ever with Jade Sails! We had the BEST experience with Jade Sails! Everything was fantastic, from the tour guides to the activities to the food. I absolutely loved rowing through caves to see the bay up close. Most importantly, I thought Nam (the head tour guide) was one of the friendliest and kindest guides I’ve ever met. The guides all went out of their way for us, saving us some vegetarian spring rolls and even giving us detailed recommendations for the rest of our trip! The boat itself was beautiful and comfortable. My only regret is not staying longer!!
06 Nov 2019 on TripAdvisor
Jadesails is the best cruise This is a premium journey both services, foods and beverage. I got a 9-seat limousine but the maximum was only 7 guests. Upon boarding the boat, greeted by welcome drink such as a cold towel and a passion fruit juice. Tour guide was enthusiastic and keeps track of people on the go, and a funny person, explained the history about the attractions. Lunch was mouth-watering, varied and plentiful!. All staffs were friendly and enthusiastic. Thanks to the JadeSails team, if I have more opportunity, I will come back soon. Would highly recommend this.
21 Aug 2019 on TripAdvisor
Amazing day out- Ha Long Bay Had an incredible day out! From the transport to all of the activities through out the day such as kayaking, swimming and cooking class were all very well organised and fun. Viet our guide and his team made the day even more enjoyable with great knowledge of Ha Long Bay and always happy to answer any questions with a smile. I would highly recommend Viet and this tour, thanks for an unforgettable day!
20 Aug 2019 on TripAdvisor
Ha long bay Luca the guide was friendly and helpful. He was knowledgeable and a good laugh. I would recommend this tour
24 Jul 2019 on TripAdvisor
A Vietnam Highlight A great day out on the (calm) water with amazing scenery. Well thought out itinerary with good timing between travel, sights, activities and meals. Luxury facilities onboard and very friendly crew. Highly recommended!
Jade Sails Policies
Strict Cancellation Policy
As Jade Sails pays for your trip’s logistics in advance, you can only cancel for free within 24 hours of your booking, provided that this is at least 2 weeks before your trip starts.
Change of Date
You may also change your trip date once up to 3 days before your trip starts. Any date change are subject to availability.
Other Things to Know
Packing list for the trip
Backup batteries and charger
Cash (for purchasing drinks or tips)
Hat (it gets sunny!)
Passport (required for registration on the boat)
Umbrella and/or light rain jacket