2D1N Cruise (3-Star) | Halong Bay
By Halong Authentic Cruise
Choose this if...
Round trip Shuttle bus transfer via highwy from Hanoi Old Quarter
Welcome drink, two bottles of mineral water in each cabin
Cabin with private bathroom
All meals onboard (02 Lunches, 01 dinners, 01
Entrance and sightseeing fees
Kayaking, Swimming (if the weather permits)
Squid fishing, Music entertainment
English speaking tour guide
All other services and items not mentioned
specifically in the list above
Scheduled Trip Dates
Today you will cruising to the surprising cave, hike to titov island and stay overnight in Halong Bay
Accommodation: Halong Authentic Cruise - Private cabin
- 07:45-8:30 Pick-up at hotels if located in the Hanoi Old Quarter or Hanoi Opera house by shuttle bus
- departure to Ha Long Bay with a short stop along the way.
- 12:00 Arrive to the harbour, transfer by tender to Cruise, and enjoy welcome drinks while receiving cruise briefing and then check in to your cabin
- 12:30 Lunch will be Vietnamese cuisine of fresh seafood and an assortment of appetizing favourites, while sailing through the bay
- 14.30 Visit Surprising cave is one of the biggest caves in the bay.
- 16:00 Continue to Titop island where you can enjoy swimming on sandy beaches and climbing up the Top for
- a panorama view Ha Long Bay.
- 18:00 Come back to the cruise to enjoy the sunset party on the sundeck.
- 19:00 Dinner is served in the restaurant. Enjoy delicious local food prepared and served for you by our
- wonderful onboard catering staff.
- 20:00 Join the fishing excursion or singing karaoke, have a drink or dance at the bar.
You will have an active day of kayaking, visiting a pearl farm and taking cooking class.
- 06.00 Wake up early to enjoy the sunrise.
- 07.00 Your breakfast will be served while.
- 08:00 Our cruising to Pearl Farm where you can see real pearl raise in Ha Long bay.
- 08:30 Start doing kayaking paddle explore by your own way around the bay.
- 10:00 Check out your cabin.
- 10:30 You will have a short cooking class on how to make fresh Vietnamese spring roll.
- 11:00 Lunch is served onboard.
- 12:00 Arrive at the harbour take the bus back to Hanoi.
- 17:00-17:30 Arrive in Hanoi, drop off in Old Quarter hotel.