2D1N Luxury 5-Star Cruise | Cat Ba and Lan Ha Bay
By Sealife Legend Cruise
Choose this if...
Welcome drink with warm/cold towel
In-house English-speaking guide
Entrance fees and sightseeing fees
Accommodation in luxurious airconditioner suite cabin
All meals onboard
Vovinam lesson (Vietnamese martial art)
Bamboo boat trip
Night squid fishing
Transfer to cave in Cat Ba
Service charges, travel insurance
Round Trip Limo transfer via highway (823.000 VND/person/round-trip)
The electric car ride in Viet Hai village
Tipping and gratuities
Beauty spa and massage services
Other beverages, tips and personal expenses
Today you will explore the caves on a bamboo boat & learn to cook traditional Vietnamese dishes.
Accommodation: Sealife legend - Suite with Private Balcony
- 11:30: Meet at Tuan Chau International Marina port, Sealife Group’s staffs will welcome you at the waiting lounge.
- 12: 00-12: 30: Transfer by speed boat to Gia Luan port to board the cruise. Guests are invited to drink and use cold/warm towels by season. There will be a short safety briefing upon boarding and later guests can check into their rooms.
- 13:00 – 13:30: Lunch is ready to be served at the Fish Net restaurant area.
- 15:30 – 16:00: Van Ta area of Dark and Bright Cave, border of Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay. Visit the cave by bamboo boat rowed by local people through some floating houses where they grow fish, clams and oysters. You also can explore this area in your own way by kayaking (depending on weather conditions).
- 17:30: Back on the cruise, enjoy Happy Hour cocktails.
- 18:00: Start the cooking class with Vietnamese traditional liquor tasting and learn how to make traditional dishes as made by fishermen. You and the chefs will make “Ca Thinh” rolls – fermented fish – using traditional vinegar made from distiller’s grains, rice powder, fresh herbs and rice paper.
- 19:15: Enjoy a delicious dinner at the restaurant.
- 20:30: Enjoy the nightlife of Lan Ha Bay. Immerse yourself in music, enjoy a drink from the bar. In addition, you can relax on the Sundeck and admire the view of Lan Ha bay at night, fish for squid or simply take a rest and watch Ha Long bay from the balcony in your room.
- 22:30: Return to your room, you enjoy your private rest time.
Today you will visit Cat Ba Island, a UNESCO Man and Biosphere Reserve Area
- 06:30: Welcome the new day with Vietnamese Martial Class - Vovinam activity on the deck during sunrise.
- 07:15: Enjoy a light breakfast at the restaurant with tea, coffee and cakes.
- 08:00: Join the trip to Cat Ba Island, a UNESCO Man and Biosphere Reserve Area to see Hospital Cave – the ancient stalagmite cave that served both as a secret bomb-proof hospital during the war and as a safe house for Viet Cong (VC) leaders.
- 10:00: Return to the boat. Enjoy a buffet brunch at the restaurant while the cruise goes back to the dock.
- 11:00 – 11:30: End of the trip. Return to the waiting house in Tuan Chau.