2D1N Halong Bay 4-Star Cruise **Outdoor Jacuzzi, Boutique Library & Board Games
By Oasis Bay Classic Cruise
Choose this if...
Fully equipped luxury en-suite cabin with A/C and hot water
All meals onboard
Complimentary Two bottles of mineral water inside the cabin
Complimentary Tea, Coffee, and Snacks in the Cabin
Morning tea and coffee
Entrance and sightseeing fees
Transfers Round Trip
Fruits and local wine party
Internet wifi on the dining room
Squid Fishing equipment
English speaking guide
Onboard insurance and service charges
Round trip shuttle bus transfer via highway (20 USD/ way)
Massage on Request
Tips and other personal expenses
All other services not clearly mentioned above
Today you will explore the wonders of Halong Bay, Kayak through the majestic scenery and learn to cook spring rolls in Vietnamese style
Accommodation: Oasis Bay Classic cruise - Double/twin
- 7h45 - 8h30: Pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old quarter
- 12h30: Arrive at Tuan Chau harbour and refresh at the Oasis Bay Lounge for about 20 minutes before boarding.
- 13h00: Embark the Journey. Welcome drink, cruise briefing, safety instructions, and check-in cabins.
- 13h30 - 14h30: Special lunch will be served on board while cruising and passing Fighting Cock islet (symbol of Halong Bay) continue exploring the wonders of Halong bay. Anchoring the vessels at Frog Pond area.
- 15h30-17h00: Explore the beautiful area kayaking through majestic scenery or swimming in the emerald waters.
- 17h15-18h45: Relax on the sundeck with a few cocktails complemented by a variety of tropical fruits and best local wines. Later attend a cooking demonstration with Chef to learn one of the most popular cuisines in Vietnam: spring rolls, or refresh yourself in outdoor Jacuzzi.
- 19h00-20h00: Enjoy a special gourmet dinner.
- 21h00-23h00: Evening Activities, relax at leisure or squid fishing
- Overnight onboard
Today you will be visiting Sung Sot cave, hiking up and down 600 steps to the magnificent limestone formations
- 6h30: Wake up to a refreshing morning with an organized Taichi class among the peaceful surroundings of Halong.
- 7h00-7h30: Have Breakfast with coffee, tea and assorted homemade pastries, fresh juices.
- 8h00-9h00: Visit Sung Sot Cave, hiking up and down 600 steps to the magnificent limestone formations of the most beautiful and biggest cave in Halong bay.
- 9h30: Check-out of cabins.
- 10h30: Lunch will be served on board while cruising back to Tuan Chau harbour.
- 12h30-12h45: Guests pick guest up at Oasis Bay Lounge.
- 17h00-17h30: Arrive in Hanoi.