3D2N Ha Giang Easy Rider Experience **Roundtrip transfer from Hanoi
By Mama's Homestay
Choose this if...
16-Seats Limousine roundtrip transfer for Hanoi-Ha Giang
Motorbike with gasoline and a driver/ guide (speaks basic English)
Accommodation (First night - Homestay @Nam Dam Town, Second night - Guesthouse @Dong Van)
3 Vietnamese breakfasts,
3 Vietnamese lunches,
2 Vietnamese dinners
Permit to travel in the park
Local Hmong trekking guide in Dong Van
First aid kit
Tips for drivers/ guide
Today you will start your motorbike journey across panoramic mountain passes.
Accommodation: Chuong Homestay - Shared Room
- 06:45: Limousine bus picks up you from your hostel. Depart for Ha Giang.
- 13:00: Arrive in Ha Giang, Have lunch at Mama’s homestay
- 14:00: Start the motorbike journey, start discovering the mountainous Northern Loop.
- The first stop will be at Heaven’s Gate, where you go on a short trek to see some picturesque views of the landscape and scenery.
- The next stop will be at Angel Hill where you can catch a glimpse of Tam Son Town, where we will have lunch at a local restaurant.
- The final stop of the day will be at Nam Dam village and stay with one of the ethnic minority living here, Chuong Homestay. where you can relax and unwind after a day of adventure and exploring.
Today you will visit the iconic viewpoints in Ha Giang, including Nho Que River and Lung Cu Flag Point.
Accommodation: Dong Van Guesthouse - Shared Room
- 8:00 am Breakfast at Chuong Homestay in Nam Dam village.
- After breakfast, the driver will bring you to a suspension bridge along the Nho Que River where you will stop to take some photos and relax along the riverside.
- After that, take a short stroll up the hillside to the Pine Tree Forest.
- You will head to Lung Cam Village, a breathtaking village where several scenes from a famous Vietnamese film, Story of Pao, were filmed. The film itself is an empowering tale of a minority woman and her struggles, a great introspective look into the local culture.
- Continue the journey towards Lung Cu, where you can go to the top of the famous Flag Tower to see some
- truly magnificent views of the Vietnamese-Chinese border. Guests can walk along the fence on the way to the town of Dong Van.
- Check in to the guest house in Dong Van.
- Enjoy dinner, explore exotic local delicacies in the Old Quarters of Dong Van.
Today you will visit the main highlight of Ha Giang, Ma Pi Leng Pass and a few villages nearby.
- 5:30 am: (Optional Morning Activity) Wake up before sunrise in order to trek to a viewpoint which was built by the French Army in the olden days. The incredible sunrise you will witness from the viewpoint will stay in your memories forever. **If you are interested in this option you will need to sign up with a guide the night before.
- Once everyone has returned from the sunrise trek we will all get up for an early start to the day and an early visit to the local market, where we will be able to sample traditional breakfast food.
- After breakfast, we will proceed towards Ma Pi Leng Pass, to arguably the most beautiful viewpoint in all of Vietnam, a perfect picture view that features rolling mountains for as far as the eye can see.
- Thereafter, visit the Meo Vac, Ta Lung and Mau Due Villages. A quick stop at Lung Tam Village where a group of Hmong people live to see how the traditional clothing is made.
- Return to Mama’s house in the town of Ha Giang.
- Take a shower, pack and ready all of your backpacks and luggage, and then have a delicious dinner at Mama’s homestay.
- 19:00: Ger aboard the Limousine bus from Mama’s homestay
- 23:30: Arrive in Hanoi