2D1N Halong Bay **Traditional Oriental Style Interiors
By Royal Palace Cruise
Choose this if...
Roundtrip shuttle bus transfer by Highway from Hanoi Old Quarter
Pick up and drop off in Hanoi Old Quarter
English speaking guide
Ensuite cabin with A/C
Sunset Party, Tai Chi Lesson, Cooking Demonstration
Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
Insurance on board
Beverage and other personal expenses
Gratuity on board
Today you will cruise to the most beautiful parts of Halong Bay, hike up to Titop Island and enjoy sunset party.
Accommodation: Royal Palace - Deluxe Double/ Twin Room
- 07:45 - 08:15: Pick up at your hotel (in Hanoi Old Quarter area only) and depart for Ha Long City.
- 12:30 - On arrival at the pier, you will board the Royal Palace Cruise and be warmly welcomed by the professional and friendly crew.
- 13:00 - Check-in to the cabin and enjoy a specially prepared lunch while cruising through most beautiful parts of the magical bay with thousands of amazing limestone islands emerging from emerald water.
- 14:30 - Keep cruising to the most beautiful parts of Halong Bay. This is the best time to relax after lunch and enjoy your privacy, capturing stunning photos of the legendary bay.
- 15:30 - Small tender will bring you to visit Titop island, hiking to the top of the island from where you can capture panoramic view of Halong Bay.
- 16:30 - Kayaking & swimming
- 18:00 - Join the sunset party on the sundeck in warm and romantic atmosphere, making friends with other members in the group, enjoy fresh local fruit, listening to music, or try on some traditional costumes of Vietnames kings and queens.
- 19:00 - Enjoy the special dinner cooked by a professional chef.
- 20:30 - After dinner relax, while listening to music, singing karaoke, lounge on the sundeck. Squid fishing is available for entertainment during the night time as well.
Today you will learn the basics of Tai Chi and visit Surprising Cave; made up of thousands of stalactites with dramatic lighting.
- 06:00 – Take photos of sunrise, morning exercise with our Tai Chi master, a perfect healthy way to start a new day.
- 07:00 – Enjoy your breakfast, coffee, tea, fruits.
- 07:45 – Visit Surprising Cave – the most beautiful one in Halong Bay.
- 09:00 – Back to Royal Palace Cruise for check-out. Keep cruising towards Ha Long Bay, passing by hundreds of islands and islets with different shapes depending on your imagination.
- 10:00 – Enjoy a cooking class.
- 11:00 – Farewell lunch served on the cruise before you arrive at the harbor.
- 12:30 – Get on the bus to Hanoi.
- 16:30 – Transfer back to your hotel.