Back to Ninh Binh Day Trip
1 Day Trip to Ninh Binh *Comfortable Limo Transfer from Hanoi
By Go Asia
Choose this if...
You would like a full-day trip covering the key highlights of Ninh Binh, with a more comfortable transfer from Hanoi
Group trip (30 travellers per group)
This is a one day drip to Ninh Binh from Hanoi, visiting Hoa Lu Ancient Citadel, Mua Cave and a Sampan Boat Trip in Tam Coc enjoying scenic views.
Tam Coc River
Seek Sophie’s Promise
We’re your friend first & love to help
Every operator here has been vetted
Your travel supports local businesses
Every $1 you spend offsets 1lb carbon
US$ 45 1,045,817 VND per person
Pick-up from hotel in the Hanoi Old Quarter.
Round trip transfer by comfortable Limousine Bus Hanoi – Ninh Binh – Hanoi.
English speaking guide during the trip
Lunch with Vietnamese dishes
2 bottles of water per person on bus, cycling
All entrance fees indicated in our itinerary
Cycling on country road
Beverages, travel insurance & tax
Tips for local boat rower, tour guide and personal expenses
Pick up from hotel/ stay outside Old Quarter of Hanoi
All not indicated in our itinerary
Show all inclusions & exclusions
Your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
Your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
Trips available daily
Bookings should be made at least 1 day in advance. View the full calendar to request other dates.
Please note that this is a sample itinerary and may be subject to change depending on weather conditions.
Day 1: Hanoi - Ninh Binh - Hanoi
Today you will visit the ancient temples of Vietnam, see Mua Cave and explore Tam coc on a boat
- 07:30 – 08:00 – Our guide will meet you at your hotel and start 120km comfortable Limousine bus journey through verdant landscape. Stop over for a rest on the way.
- 10:30 – Visit Hoa Lu Ancient Citadel with King Dinh Temple dating back to the 17th Century.
- 11:15 – Arrive at Mua Cave and start an amazing trek up to the top of Ngoa Long mountain for watching the spectacular rice valley with precious view of the nature.
- 12:30 – Enjoy the lunch at our restaurant with the great local cuisines
- 14:00 – Take sampan boat trip in Tam Coc (3 caves) which owned and rowed by locals, gently sailing along Ngo Dong river, capturing the wonderful scenery of Karst hills, rice fields, and peaceful villages, and passing “Hang Ca”, “Hang Hai” and “Hang Ba”.
- 16:00 – Enjoy cycling time in the quite country road to explore the daily life of the local villagers.
- 17:00 – Return to our Limousine bus and then come back to Hanoi.
- 19:30 – Drop you off at your hotel/stay. Trip ends.
Meet your guide
Go Asia is an experienced travel operator in Vietnam, and its top priority is providing travellers with a world-class experience.
What others are saying
4.0 out of 1 helpful reviews
08 Feb 2020 on SeekSophie
Go Asia Policies
Strict Cancellation Policy
As Go Asia pays for your trip’s logistics in advance, you can only cancel for free within 24 hours of your booking, provided that this is at least 2 weeks before your trip starts.
Change of Date
You may also change your trip date once up to 3 days before your trip starts. Any date change are subject to availability.
Other Things to Know
Packing list for the trip
Cash (for purchasing souvenirs or tips)
Hat (it gets sunny!)
Umbrella and/or light rain jacket