Back to Halong Bay Cruise
2D1N Luxury Cruise (5-Star) | Halong Bay & Lan Ha Bay **Great for Families
By Madeline Halong Cruise
Choose this if...
You're looking for a comfortable. brand new 5 star cruise with beautiful connecting cabins and free Wifi.
2 days 1 night
Group trip (40 travellers per group)
For two days, you will be able to discover both Halong and Lan Ha Bay Highlights while staying overnight in a modern boutique cabin with a private balcony. This cruise is perfect for families as it has spacious connecting suites, the restaurants serve a variety of foods that can satisfy even the pickiest of eaters and there's plenty of free Wifi in the common areas. This option includes transportation from Hanoi with Limousine Bus via Expressway.
Learn Tai Chi
Seek Sophie’s Promise
We’re your friend first & love to help
Every operator here has been vetted
Your travel supports local businesses
Every $1 you spend offsets 1lb carbon
From US$ 193 4,485,674 VND per person
Entrance and sightseeing fees
Welcome drinks with warm/cold tissues
In-house English speaking guide.
Kayaking, local rowing boat.
Full equipped luxury en-suite cabins with multi A/C, wifi,
All meals on cruise as program
Seasonal fruits basket & bottled wine ( Fruits basket ONLY in Junior suite/connecting room & Family room )
Onboard insurance, taxes and service charges
Meeting Facilities and equipment ( charter only )
Round trip limo transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi via Expressway
*No change rate if guest don’t use transportation
Spa & Massage Service
Surcharge for Christmas, New Year, Tet Holiday for 20% of the total bill
Show all inclusions & exclusions
Pick other accommodation
Hotel in Old Quarter Area
Hotel in Old Quarter Area
Scheduled Trip Dates
See other dates available in calendar
View the full calendar to try your luck for non-scheduled dates.
Please note that this is a sample itinerary and may be subject to change depending on weather conditions.
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Lan Ha Bay
Today you will be kayaking in Lan Ha Bay
Accommodation: Madeline Halong Jr. connecting suite - Family room
- 8:00 – 8:30 Pick up from your Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. Journey Duration: 2,5 hours by new expressway, make 1 stop on the way for resting.
- 11:30 – 12:00 Arrive in Madeline waiting lounge in Tuan Chau Marina, Tuan Chau island, Halong. Transferred to the cruise by tender. Welcome drink. Safety and Itinerary briefing. Receive your room key and settle in.
- 13:00: Lunch at The Soleil Restaurant
- 15:00: Explore Ao Ech ( Frog lake) in Lan Ha Bay, Kayaking among stunning limestone islets and swimming in the ocean.
- 17:00 – 18:00: Return to the cruise for an afternoon tea-break, watch the sunset and join in a spring roll making class.
- 19:30: Dinner at Soleil Restaurant.
- After dinner, it is free time for you to relax and try our spa service, grab a drink from the bar, read some books in our book corner.
Day 2: Lan Ha Bay - Halong Bay - Hanoi
Today you will visit water cave in Lan Ha Bay
- 6:00 – 6:15: Tai Chi Session – Catching sunrise: Warm-up and have a nice day by starting your day with some Tai Chi moves, catching the sunrise and fresh air all around you.
- 6:45: Light breakfast at the restaurant
- 7:20 – 8:30: Visit beautiful Dark- Light cave by taking the bamboo boat to visit the water cave in the middle of the ocean rowed by locals, you will have a chance to be closer to the magnificent Mother Nature.
- 8:30 – 9:00: Come back to the cruise, pack your luggage and check-out.
- 9:30: A light lunch will be served at the restaurant on the way back. Enjoy your meal and the breathtaking view of Lan Ha Bay and Ha Long Bay.
- 11:00 – 11:30: Welcome back to the Madeline waiting lounge.
- 15:30 Return to Hanoi
Meet your guide
Madeline Halong Cruise
Madeline is a brand new cruise in Halong Bay - Lan Ha Bay, which will be launched in March 2020. Madeline Cruises features a restaurant, bar, a shared lounge and a garden in Ha Long. Among the facilities at this property are a shared kitchen and room service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The cruise provides an outdoor swimming pool, fitness center, evening entertainment, and a 24-hour front desk. Madeline Cruises offers 5-star accommodation with a hot tub and sun terrace. A business center, meeting and banquet facilities are also available at Madeline Cruises.
0 years experience
Madeline Halong Cruise Policies
Infants (age 0 - 4) will not be charged. Children (age 5 - 8) will pay a discounted price
Please click on theto see child prices
Strict Cancellation Policy
As Madeline Halong Cruise pays for your trip’s logistics in advance, you can only cancel for free within 24 hours of your booking, provided that this is at least 2 weeks before your trip starts.
Change of Date
You may also change your trip date once up to 3 days before your trip starts. Any date change are subject to availability.
Other Things to Know
Packing list for the trip
Backup batteries and charger
Cash (for purchasing drinks during happy hour, buying souvenirs or tips)
Change of clothes
Hat (it gets sunny!)
Light jacket/sweater (for the evenings)
Passport (required for registration on the boat)
Shorts & T-shirts
Umbrella and/or light rain jacket