2D1N Cat Ba Island 4-Star Cruise **Small group, Roundtrip Transfer from Hanoi
By La Mignnone Cruise
Choose this if...
Fresh fruits basket
2 bottles of mineral water in each cabin
All meals onboard (02 Lunches, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast)
Entrance and sightseeing fees
Kayaking, Local bamboo boat ride, Squid fishing, Cooking demonstration
English speaking guide
Roundtrip shuttle bus transfer (Hanoi - Halong) via Expressway
Complimentary morning tea and coffee
Night-kayaking to see the Bioluminescent plankton *Season-dependent (15 USD/ person)
Today you will visit floating fishing village, Dark & Bright caves, Bai Trai Dao beach
Accommodation: La Mignnone - Deluxe Double/ Twin/ Triple Room
- 7:45 to 8:15 - Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- 11:00 - Get on the ferry to Cat Ba Island, along the coastal road for amazing views to the bay.
- 11:45 - Arrival at the Harbour, transfer to the cruise. Lunch served onboard passing by the floating fishing village.
- 14:00 - Head to Dark cave and Bright cave (hang Sang, Toi) Kayak through the narrow lanes of Kart mountains.
- 16:30 - Visit Ba Trai Dao beach, kayak or simply just enjoy a swim. Snorkel to see Corals in the crystal clear water
- 17:30 - Return to the boat for “ sunset party”. Enjoy a glass of wine, and fresh fruit, take amazing pictures of the sun setting behind the mountains.
- 19:30 - Dinner served in the restaurant.
- 21:30 - Retire to your cabin or join squid fishing, watch a movie, have drinks at the bar, internet access or play exciting games.
- Overnight Onboard
Today you will learn the local culture and daily lifestyle of the local folks in Viet Hai Village
- 6:00 - Enjoy sunrise and admire the never-ending miraculous scenery of the Bay. Practice an invigorating
- Tai Chi session on the sundeck.
- 7:00 - Have Light breakfast, coffee and tea served on board.
- 7:30 - The Cruise sails through Lan Ha Bay and completes its entry through Cua Van Area. Transfer to Tender for visit to Viet Hai Village. Take the electric car trip along the village path, go through tropical forests and bamboo houses.
- 10:00 - Join the “cooking class”, learn to make the famous Vietnamese traditional dishes.
- 11:00 - Lunch served on board.
- 12:30 - Return and catch the bus heading back to Ha Noi.
- 16:30 - Arrive at Ha Noi