Request to Book
- See Nusa Penida's - T-Rex, Broken Beach and Angel Billabong
- Enjoy snorkelling - your guide will document the experience using a GoPro!
- Includes return hotel transfer in Bali
This is a private full-day trip to Nusa Penida. You'll see Nusa Penida's most popular highlights such as Kelingking Beach (T-Rex), Broken Beach and Angel Billabong as well as three snorkel spots. This trip includes return hotel transfer from Bali, and an experienced local driver guide with a good level of spoken English - a rare find in Nusa Penida!What to ExpectYou will be picked up from your hotel in South Bali or Ubud and take the fast boat to Nusa Penida. Your guide will take you to see Nusa Penida hotspots like Kelingking Beach, Broken Beach and Angel BillabongYou will be provided with snorkelling equipment and head out to Crystal Bay (good for turtles & Mola Mola), Wall Beach (corals and fish), Manta Point (for Manta Rays), and Gamat Beach (coral reefs & colourful fish). Once you've finished up with all the spots you will head back to the harbour in Nusa Penida to make the last fastboat back to Bali. You'll be dropped off at your hotel. Getting to Nusa Penida from BaliOn the day of your trip you will be picked up at your hotel and arrive to Sanur Matahari Harbour at around 7.45am and check in. Here you will be provided with a printed ticket and a lanyard which will allow you to board the speedboat. It will take 35-45 minutes to reach Nusa Penida. On the way back, the last boat leaves around 4.30pm, so you will need to be there about 30 minutes before. You should be back to the Sanur Port by 5.30pm.
Fast boat ticket round trip
Pick up and drop off to hotel in Bali
English-speaking driver guide in Nusa Penida
English-speaking driver in Bali
Car with AC in Nusa Penida
Car with AC in Bali
Underwater Documentation with GoPro Both Video and Pictures
All the entrance fees on Nusa Penida
Where You'll Meet
Where You'll Meet
- Canggu, Seminyak, Kuta, Sanur, Ubud, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Uluwatu.
What You'll Do
What You'll Do
Meet the beautiful Nusa Penida underwater creatures and see marvelous beaches!
- 06.30 Pick up from your hotel in Bali (exact time may vary depending on where you are staying)
- 07.00 Arrive at Sanur Port ready to go to Nusa Penida Island (exact port location will depend on the day and your location)
- 08.00 Arrive at Nusa Penida Port on Nusa Penida Island
- 09.00 Snorkeling 4 Spots (Manta Point, Gamat Bay, Crystal Bay, Wall of Corals)
- Crystal Bay - the water here is super clear and fairly shallow making it a great spot for beginners. Here you will have a good chance to spot turtles and even an occasional Mola Mola a.k.a. Sun Fish.
- Wall Beach - here you will see expansive coral reefs and schools of fish that abound here. Perhaps most impressive is the gorgeous blood-red finger corals, which thrive at Wall Beach. The current is a bit strong, but you will see more fish here.
- Manta Point - true to its name, this is the best place to spot Manta Rays. These large majestic creatures love to dance in the current. It's a truly epic sight if you get to see even one! Best season to see Mantas in this region is August - October.
- Gamat Beach - this clear water spot is known for vibrant coral reefs and colourful schools of fish. Turtles are also known to hang out here. Because it's difficult to reach this spot by land, the ocean life here is quite well preserved.
- 12.00 Lunch
- 13.00 Kelingking Beach - an iconic view of a limestone rock formation which looks like the head of a T-rex dinosaur. In addition to this curiously shaped island, you will also get a birds eye view of a beautiful strip of beach being washed by gorgeous blue green waters.
- 14.00 Broken Beach - this is an epic rock encircled cove with an archway. Make sure to head to the other side where standing at the cliff's edge looking over the deep blue waters, you may be able to see manta rays peacefully dancing in the current.
- 14.30 Angel Billabong - is a gorgeous rock pool, which gets replenished with the waters from the surrounding sea. We don't recommend getting inside the pool as the water movement can be rather quick and dangerous. But do enjoy the view from the top!
- 16.15 Arrive at Nusa Penida Port - ready to go back to Bali Island
- 17.30 Arrive at Sanur Port
- 18.30 Drop off at your hotel in Bali (exact time will vary depending on where you are staying)