Driver & Car Hire in Bali
What Guests Say
I had the pleasure of booking a day trip with Justin, but unfortunately my flight was delayed, causing me to miss out on the tour. However, Justin went above and beyond to ensure that I didn't miss out on this i...
Our driver, Derick was wonderful and very friendly. He was professional and very helpful in explaining things and showing us best spots. Would recommend Gordo Bali Tours and hope to use them again on the next tr...
Although it's not obligatory to tip your driver, if you've had a satisfactory service it's customary to add a tip which can range 10-15% of your base fee or around IDR 100,000 per day. You may also want to treat your driver to lunch which will be highly appreciated 😊.
Some of our favourite spots in Bali that are best reached with a car and driver are:
- Jatiluwih Rice Terrace, a UNESCO heritage site, where you can cycle around
- Sekumpul Waterfalls, for a trek down to see the waterfalls
- Sidemen, where you can trek the rice terraces or make silver jewelry from scratch
- Coffee growing region, where you can see how coffee is grown and taste different varietals
- Besakih Temple, to see the most important temple to the Balinese, as well as some of the other temples such a the Gates of Heaven