Dukuh Sibetan Village (1 night stay) by JED
Meet your guide
The trip to Sibetan is a chance to see some of Bali’s incredible scenery – lush green rice paddies, ocean views, majestic mountains and small villages. There is also the incredible opportunity to taste the exotic snake fruit on the plantation where it's been freshly harvested.
- 8: 00 AM: Pick up from your hotel by JED’s driver
- 10:30 AM: On arrival at Sibetan, you will be able to try some local snacks and fruit over a cup of freshly brewed Balinese coffee while talking to some of the local residents about their daily life.
- 10:30 AM: A walk through the Salak plantation will allow you to see and taste some of the 14 varieties of snake fruit and a stroll down with your guide to see where the Salak is processed into wine.
- 12:30 PM A flavourful Balinese Lunch
- 2.00 PM: A trek through the nearby valleys to a natural spring that is sacred to the local people will help you work off some of your lunch
- Free time at your home stay to relax, freshen up and experience Balinese traditional life.
You will be able to experience the daily life of the villagers and also trek up to Pemukuran to witness the breathtaking view of the southern coastlines of Bali and nearby islands.
- 8:00 AM:Breakfast
- 9:30 AM: Stroll around the village which could include seeing some basket weavers in action or a visit to the local temple or school.
- 12:30 PM: Visit the Pemukuran
- 5:00 PM: Arrive back at your accommodation.
- Government tax & service charge
- English speaking guide (Other language speaking guide is subject on availability and must be reserved in advance)
- Private full air-conditioned car with gasoline and experience driver
- Coffee & local delicacies
- 1 (one) x lunch at the village
- 1 (one) x dinner at the village
- 1 (one) x breakfast at the village
- 1 (one) x bottle mineral water and can be refilled with clean drinking water at the village
- Home stay at the family share
- Personal Expenses
- Travel Insurance