2 Days Private Sapa Trek with Black Hmong Tribesman
By Sapa Khai Hmong Treks
Request to Book
At a Glance
At a Glance
Choose this if
Accommodation - 1 night at Sapa Khai Hmong - Homestay
Private local guide
Meet-up at Anywhere in SapaEnd at Anywhere in SapaMeet-up: 09:00am; End: 11:00amView Meet-up Point
Scheduled Trip Dates
Today you will visit the local minority villages and walk through rice paddie and banboo forest
Accommodation: Sapa Khai Hmong - Homestay
- 09:00am - Meet-up at Sapa
- 09:00 am: Take a short walk along an easy path to Cat Cat Village.
- 11:00 am: Visit a local waterfall, Walk across a valley bridge and through the bamboo forest to Y Linh Ho Village
- 01:00 pm: Enjoy a picnic lunch on the mountain behind the village and absorb the magnificent mountain scenery across ancient rice terraces. Post lunch walk to Lao Chai Village.
- 03:00 pm: Be welcomed by a Black Hmong ethnic minority family who will be your host for the night. Dinner and overnight stay.
Today you will trek to Tan Van Village, home of the Dzay ethnic minority
- 08:00 am: Breakfast, Start the day with an ascent of Lao Chai mountain, 1,800M. Enjoy the spectacular mountain scenery and valley views
- 12:30 pm: Enjoy a picnic lunch
- 01:00 pm: Trek down to Tan Van Village, home of the Dzay ethnic minority
- 03:00 pm: Car or motorbike transfer back to Sapa
- 04:00 pm: Arrive at Sapa Town
- 11:00am - End at Sapa