3D2N Private Deluxe Boat Charter (12 persons)
By Helena - Semi Luxury Boat
Return transfer to hotel/airport
All meals, snack and complimentary drink
Island / beach excursions
Local English speaking Guide
Local municipality fee
Komodo National Park fees & ranger fee. Foreigner: IDR 460,000/pax /day (weekday), IDR 535,000/pax/day (weekend), local: IDR 265,000/pax/day (weekday), IDR 267,500/pax/day (weekend) paid in Komodo National Park
Meet your guide
Helena - Semi Luxury Boat
Encounter with Komodo Dragons in their natural habitat. Snorkel and discover amazing marine life and corals. Witness thousands of fruit bats flying out of mangrove forest.
- 07.30 am - Hotel Pick up.
- 08.00 am - Onboard & depart to Kelor Island.
- 09.30 - Arrive Kelor Island. Trek
- 1.00 am - Head to Menjerite Island.
- 01.00 pm - Arrive to Menjerite Island. Snorkel and swim.
- 02.30 pm - Head Rinca Island.
- 03.30 pm - Arrive at Rinca Island to trek and encounter the endangered Komodo dragosn in their natural habitat .
- 05.00 pm - Head to Kalong Island.
- 05.30 pm - Arrive Kalong Island to see the migration of hundreds, if not thousands of bats. Stay overnight on boat.
Today you'll trek at Padar Island and see the iconic view, and see the coral hued Pink Beach. Swim with Manta Rays!
- 05.00am - Head to Padar Island. Arrive at Padar Island and trek to the top to catch sunrise and for iconic views.
- Later head to Pink beach. Snorkel or simply relax.
- Sail to Manta Point. If you're lucky, swim with Manta Rays and discover amazing school of fish.
- Dinner and Overnight on boat.
This is a private boat charter so pick-up and drop-off can be flexible and tailored to your desired itinerary.