Back to Borobudur Temple Exploration
Sunrise & Sunset Trip to Borobudur, Merapi and Prambanan
By Java Heritage Tour
Price from USD$99.80 IDR1.400.000 per person
See the first light of the day on top of Borobudur Temple. Next, hop on a jeep adventure in Merapi. Make the day complete by watching the sunset in Prambanan Temple.
Driver and fuel for the trip
English speaking guide
Same Price as What You’d Find Locally
Free Date Change ~ 3 Days Before
Low Carbon Footprint
Always Available to Chat
Guaranteed Trip Even with 1 Guest
Meet your guide
Java Heritage Tour
Owned by Agus Rohmad, he was born and raised in Jogja, knows the area like the back of his hand. He's the expert that will provide you with a hassle-free trip and warm hospitality.
4 years experience
Basic English, Bahasa
Trips available daily
If you require an earlier date, please request to book.
Please note that this is a sample itinerary and may be subject to change depending on weather conditions.
Day 1: Borobudur - Merapi - Prambanan
Catch the first light in Borobudur, enjoy a jeep ride and catch the sunset at Prambanan Temple.
- 3.30 AM : The driver will pick you up at the hotel. Arrive in Borobudur after 1 hour.
- 5.15 AM : Walk around the temple to discover the ancient history on the balustrade of the temple.
- 7.30 AM : You will have your breakfast at the rest close to the temple.
- 9.00 AM : Drive to the slope of the Merapi volcano. Once you arrive, the 4x4 jeep will take you to see the panorama of the volcano and visit the museum of the 2010 eruption. The activity takes around 1.5h.
- Lunch en route at local resto.
- 4.00 PM : Then drive to Prambanan temple for sunset. Afterwards, you will be dropped off at your hotel.
Hotel in Yogyakarta
Hotel in Yogyakarta
Other Things to Know
Cancellation and Exchange Policy
Flexible cancellation policy
You can be fully refunded for cancellations at least 7 days before the adventure start date. Other cancellations will not be refunded.
Flexible Date Policy
You can change your trip date once for free up to 3 days before your trip. Any date change will be subject to availability, and will not count as a cancellation.
Packing list for the trip