Back to Nilagama Village Tour
Half day trip
By Village tour Sri Lanka
Less than 1 day
Group trip (20 travellers per group)
The village trip takes you on a journey into the areas surrounding the Nilagama village and you can enjoy well with the real local environment. Acquire more knowledge about the daily routines of the villagers and interact with them directly.
Seek Sophie’s Promise
We’re your friend first & love to help
Every operator here has been vetted
Your travel supports local businesses
Every $1 you spend offsets 1lb carbon
US$ 23 4,177.82 LKR per person
Tuk Tuk, Catamaran ride
Snacks and refreshments during the tour
Sri Lankan organic buffet lunch
The service of a knowledgeable and experienced local guide
All government taxes
Any extra beverages consumed
Any other expenses not mentioned in " Price Includes " section
Any tips for the attending staff
Show all inclusions & exclusions
Nilagama, Bambaragaswewa, Galewela, Sri Lanka.
Guests can stay up to 4:00 pm.
Trips available daily
Bookings should be made at least 3 days in advance. View the full calendar to request other dates.
Please note that this is a sample itinerary and may be subject to change depending on weather conditions.
Day 1: Nilagama Village
Tuk Tuk Ride, Catamaran Ride, Walk through Villages, Traditional Sri Lankan Buffet at Mud House, Paddy fields, cookery experience
- 11.00 am: Meet at the village
- Upon arrival welcome by village tour Sri Lanka team and enjoy with refreshing detox juice.
- Then start an amazing village tour by Tuk Tuk. Meet local community. Reach the red lotus lake.
- Experience interesting local transportation way in Sri Lankan traditional catamaran ride. Our professional team members will provide you life jackets then get seated. During your trip, you can enjoy the local snacks and herbal drink near-by lotus lake.
- Later, enjoy the paddy felid, local community, many local fresh fruits, and vegetables.
- In the end, visit the traditional mud house. Refresh with cold towels and enjoy the Sri Lankan buffet with varieties of fresh organic local food.
Meet your guide
Village tour Sri Lanka
Operating in a small village of Nilagama. Providing the authentic experience of Sri Lanka, they believe their team is the real strength. They provide excellent customer service and believe it makes them world-class in what they do.
2 years experience
Village tour Sri Lanka Policies
Strict Cancellation Policy
As Village tour Sri Lanka pays for your trip’s logistics in advance, you can only cancel for free within 24 hours of your booking, provided that this is at least 2 weeks before your trip starts.
Change of Date
You may also change your trip date once up to 3 days before your trip starts. Any date change are subject to availability.
Other Things to Know
Packing list for the trip
Comfortable walking footwear
Light comfortable clothes