1 Day Sapa Trek - Red Dao Culture with Friendly, Young Team (Private Trip)
By Sapa Natives Trekking
Choose this if...
Small bottle water
Village entrance fees.
Their guide will meet you in Sapa town. Depend of your pick up point requests they will meet you at your hotel, Sapa church or the bus station.
Today you will trek through Mountain small path and rice paddies to meet Red Dao and Black Hmong minority tribes.
- 9:00 AM: Meet-up at Sapa town, We will leave the town on a small path to Suoi Ho village. Suoi Ho hide behind the mountain with a small stream and beautiful rice paddies. We will slowly descend into the valley and continue our way on the edges of the rice fields and walk to Ma Tra, a Black Hmong Village.
- They call this village is Ma Tra because all of the family in this village have the same family’s name and it is Ma.
- 1:00 PM: In the next tiny village which is called Cang Ngai one of black Hmong village where you will spend your lunch with a local restaurant.
- After lunch and take a short rest at the restaurant you continue on the way to Ta Phin village where you are going to meeting the Red Dao tribe.
- The Red Dao people are famous for their knowledge of herbal bath medicines. Our guide will show you around this beautiful village and tell you everything about the culture of Red Dao people.
- You also can visit a cave before taking the transport back to Sapa.
- 3:00 PM: Reach Sa Pa town