Back to Halong Bay Cruise
2D1N Luxury 5 Star Cruise | Halong & Lan Ha Bay *Yoga Classes, Limo Transfer, Catamaran Day Trip
By Scarlet Pearl
Choose this if...
You want to explore the more pristine and less touristy Lan Ha Bay while enjoying luxurious surroundings on board.
2 days 1 night
Go on an adventure with this Luxury Cruise to the breathtaking Lan Ha Bay to discover the pristine Viet Hai village and mysterious Bright cave. While on board you will be able to enjoy such amenities as a gym, yoga classes not to mention the uniquely designed cabins with wide windows and large balconies. Another benefit of taking this journey with Scarlet Pearl is the ship is entirely powered by green fuels!
Visit Floating Villages
Visit Cat Ba Island
Learn Tai Chi
Seek Sophie’s Promise
We’re your friend first & love to help
Every operator here has been vetted
Your travel supports local businesses
Every $1 you spend offsets 1lb carbon
From US$ 215 4,996,914 VND per person
Limousine transfer 2 ways
English speaking guide
Entrance fees and Overnight on the bay
Meals program: 02 lunches, 01Dinner, 01 breakfast
Kayaking or bamboo boat service
Mineral on the bus and on your room
All Cabins has a private balcony
Private bathrooms are equipped with modern showers, jacuzzi tubs, high-quality amenities and more.
Round trip Limo transfer from Hanoi Old Quarter via Expressway
Tip for guide & driver
Massage service on board
Visa services, air tickets
Drink or other services not included
Show all inclusions & exclusions
Pick other accommodation
Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
Scheduled Trip Dates
Trips scheduled daily
View the full calendar to try your luck for non-scheduled dates.
Please note that this is a sample itinerary and may be subject to change depending on weather conditions.
Day 1: HANOI – HALONG – LAN HA BAY – VIET HAI VILLAGE
You will cruise in Halong, Lan Ha Bay and Viet Hai village
Accommodation: Scarlet Pearl Cruise - Silver Pearl
- 08:30:The luxury limousine will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- 11:00: Arrive at the Scarlet Pearl check-in area at Halong International Cruise Port – Where they will complete the check-in process and other procedures.
- 11.30: Transfer by speed boat to Scarlet Pearl Cruise. Welcome aboard! Enjoy a welcome drink during the cruise briefing, including safety instructions, before check-in to your cabin.
- 12.00: A splendid lunch is served at Restaurant while cruising into the primitive Lan Ha Bay. The bay has hundreds of small and large islands, making it an enormous, wonderful scene to look at while dining.
- 13.30: We reach the landing spot of Viet Hai Village on Cat Ba Island where we will hop on bikes (Electric car available) for an active tour along small paved roads towards a village nestled in a valley. Meet and greet local inhabitants doing their daily work, see their homes and the village school.
- 16.00: Return to Scarlet Pearl Cruises to relax and admire the sunset on our sundeck. Our talented bartender will show you how to make a bartender! You then can make a special cocktail for a special family event after the course.
- 19.00: It is time to enjoy your dinner, as well as a special culture exchange on the restaurant stage between guests, who come from all over the world, and the Vietnamese host.
Day 2: DARK & BRIGHT CAVE - HANOI
Today you will visit Bright Cave and kayak
- 06:30: Begin your new day with a Yoga session, taking photos, or enjoy the sunrise from your cabin window.
- 7.30: Enjoy a light breakfast in the fresh air and peaceful beauty of the bay.
- 8.30: Visit caves; Bright Cave which is the perfect destination for our excursion, a serene round lake encompassed by rich trees and high stone walls. Take your pick either exploring the cave by yourself in a kayak or comfortably on local bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
- 09:15 – 9:45: Return to Scarlet Pearl Cruises, pack your luggage and check-out of your cabin while cruising towards the port.
- 11.00: Enjoy an extraordinary brunch on board and then disembark at Halong International Cruise Port. Our luxury limousine car will transfer you back to Hanoi.
- 14:30 – 15:00: Arrive back to your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. Trip ends.
Meet your guide
Scarlet Pearl committed being a sustainable, environmentally-luxury cruise. Scarlet Pearl Cruise providing a more pristine and less crowded location compared to the neighboring, more touristy part of Halong Bay. Scarlet Pearl is passionate about helping to educate visitors and locals on this issue, as well as donating part of its profit towards local efforts that help protect this highly threatened species.
5 years experience
What others are saying
5.0 out of 28 helpful reviews
06 Jan 2020 on TripAdvisor
My friends and I took the Scarlet Pearl cruises to celebrate our friendship. Firstly I was impressed by the professional of the service of this cruise. I have experienced golden room, what I can say is perfect the room is very clean with breath-taking view of Lan Ha Bay. I think when you should try golden room or Scarlet Pearl room. The most important things that I like most is FRIENDLY cruise. all staff was attentive and helpful especially the general manager. we have unforgettable time at Scarlet Pearl cruise. highly recommend this cruise for all.
04 Jan 2020 on TripAdvisor
We did a 2 days (1 night ) and by the end we really want to do 2 nights considering the service and food quality we received! Lovely cruise! Fantastic itinerary:) Alicia from the reservation and Anna the manager they were exceptional! From the begging to end Pearl Cruise team really surprised us! Well done and keep this standard please Thank you
04 Jan 2020 on TripAdvisor
I can’t say enough great things about our 3 day, 2 night stay on the Scarlet Pearl. The cruise transport picked us up on time at our hotel in Hanoi in a very comfortable mini bus with arm chair type seats and a professional driver. We were met at the port building by Scarlet Pearl representatives and taken to our transfer boat. All guests were greeted on board by the crew and a delicious multi-course lunch. After lunch, there were options to transfer to visit a local school, kayak or swim from the ship, or simply remain on board to use the facilities. There was a happy hour from 5:30pm to 7:00pm, with cookery demonstration as an option. This was followed by a delicious a la carte dinner. After breakfast on the second day, we were taken on a small catamaran for a 6 hour trip. The trip involved beautiful scenic cruising, with some stops for kayaking and swimming. The chef came along and prepared a fantastic cooked lunch for everyone on the trip. After returning to the ship, there was time to relax before happy hour and another a la carte dinner. After breakfast on the third day, we were taken to a local boat where a guide rowed us through a cave to a hidden lagoon where the view was breathtaking. Our local guide spotted a Cat Ba Langur monkey on the cliffs and gave everyone a chance to take photos. There are less than 70 of these creatures alive. After we returned to the ship, we were served a brunch before being ferried back to the port. Again we were met by the driver and transported back to our hotel in Hanoi by luxury mini bus. We took a Gold class cabin, which was amazing. The room facilities, incredible panoramic wall to wall and floor to ceiling view and attention to detail was phenomenal. All of the staff on board were wonderful and strived to enhance your stay. The chef went to extraordinary lengths to suit my food allergies. The assistant cruise director Anna was an absolute gem and worked tirelessly with a beaming smile to coordinate every guest’s schedule. She is the pearl within The Scarlet Pearl. Our trip on the Scarlet Pearl was the highlight of our 2 week Asian holiday.
03 Jan 2020 on TripAdvisor
An amazing place to spend time in Vietnam and a great way to discover Ha Long bay and all the islands and people. An amazing cruise with great daily activities, amazing facilities on board and the best crew and food.
David C, Singapore
02 Jan 2020 on TripAdvisor
A very modern cruise in Halong Bay than stood up among all other cruises in Halong bay ! We stay on the cruise for a 3D2N , the food is wonderful as they are serve in ala-carte menu, you can order more if you can eat all. Both the reception Chris and Anna were friendly and speak good English ! On the second day, we board onto the catamaran to continue explore the quite area in Lan Ha Bay, lunch was serve on the catamaran. The room is modern and it is clean, house keeping twice a day on our room. Strongly recommend for tourist visiting Halong Bay. The cruise only had 26 rooms, do book early to avoid disappointment.
Scarlet Pearl Policies
Infants (age 0 - 3) will not be charged. Children (age 4 - 12) will pay a discounted price
Please click on theto see child prices
Strict Cancellation Policy
As Scarlet Pearl pays for your trip’s logistics in advance, you can only cancel for free within 24 hours of your booking, provided that this is at least 2 weeks before your trip starts.
Change of Date
You may also change your trip date once up to 3 days before your trip starts. Any date change are subject to availability.
Other Things to Know
Packing list for the trip
Cash (for purchasing drinks during happy hour, buying souvenirs or tips)
Change of clothes
Hat (it gets sunny!)
Passport (required for registration on the boat)
Umbrella and/or light rain jacket
Request to Book
All adventures from Scarlet Pearl
Halong Bay Cruise - 4D3N Luxury 5 Star Cruise | Halong & Lan Ha Bay *Yoga Classes, Limo Transfer, Catamaran Day Trip
Halong Bay Cruise - 3D2N Luxury 5 Star Cruise | Halong & Lan Ha Bay *Yoga Classes, Limo Transfer, Catamaran Day Trip
Halong Bay Cruise - 2D1N Luxury 5 Star Cruise | Halong & Lan Ha Bay *Yoga Classes, Limo Transfer, Catamaran Day Trip