1 Day River Safari
By Borneo Natural Sukau Bilit Resort
Choose this if...
Return transfer to/from Sandakan or Sepilok
1 river cruise
Binoculars (available for hire @RM 30)
Alternatively, you can choose to be picked up at 12pm from Sandakan Airport, or at 12:30pm from Sepilok.
Whistlestop trip to see the wildlife on Kinabatangan River
- 11:45 am - 12.30 am: Pick up from Sandakan Town or Sepilok.
- 02:30 pm: Arrive at Borneo Natural
- 03:30 pm Tea Break
- 04:00 pm: Put on your life jacket and start river cruising along Kinabatangan River in search for wildlife and bird-life.
- 06:30 pm: Back to the lodge for dinner.
- 07:30 pm: Head back to Sandakan
- 10:00 pm: Arrive back to Sandakan or the Airport.
Meet your guide
Borneo Natural Sukau Bilit Resort
What others are saying
Borneo Natural Sukau Bilit Resort Policies
Other Things to Know
No, we're afraid not. Kinabatangan River is one of the best places to see wildlife in Malaysia, as the wildlife mainly live around the small stretch of river. However, sometimes they do wander off to nearby palm plantations to feed for some weeks and then wander back to Kinabatangan River again. With wild animals, nothing is guaranteed - which is a little part of the magic too!