2D1N Cruise (4-Star) | Lan Ha Bay Route **With Cycling Trip on Cat Ba Island
By UniCharm Cruise
At a Glance
At a Glance
Choose this if
Roundtrip shuttlebus transfer via Expressway from Hanoi Old Quarter
Professional English Speaking Guide
Biking, Swimming, Kayaking, Snorkeling
Trekking, Cooking class
Meals on board: Morning snack, Lunch, Brunch, Dinner
2 bottles of water
Tea & Coffee for breakfast
All taxes & service charges
Other personal expenses
Surcharge of 10 USD/person during Vietnamese New Year (Tŕ_Ët) Holidays
Today you will cruise to enjoy the spectacular seascapes of the bay by a unique route
- 07:45am - Pick-up at
- 07:45 – 08:15 Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. Enjoy driving on the longest sea-crossing bridge of Vietnam heading to Cat Ba Island.
- Along the coastal road for amazing views to the bay and the valley shadowed paths through the National Park for more authentic Nature to the other side of the Park is Gia Luan dock where you can obtain a great view of Halong Bay. Here we will embark Unicharm Cruise.
- 12:30 UniCharm crew warmly welcome you on board. Visit the boat, check-in the room and enjoy your first fresh lunch on the boat (We can cater vegetarian or vegan food on your request).
- Lunching and cruising into the bay pass by Cap Bai Islet, Ngon Tay Island (Finger Islet), Sung Sot cave and Titop peak… (Now we are in the middle of the World Heritage site of Ha Long bay).
- Continue towards Lan Ha Bay on the hidden route for different amazing sightseeing, pass by Dark and Light cave, Ao Ech lagoon (Frog Lagoon), Ba Trai Dao (three-peach beach), Hon Dua (the Stick Islet), Buddhist statue stone…
- On each 2-seat kayak, the guide will lead you to paddle through narrow lanes of the karst mountains to fishing villages.
- Paddle under a tunnel grotto to a stunning lagoon (depending on the tide sometimes). Here you can dip into the emerald waters.
- Enjoy the sunset on the bay.
- Back to the boat for cooking class (the guide will show you how to make some famous Vietnamese traditional dishes that you can easily demonstrate at home for your family after this trip).
- Enjoy Dinner and overnight on the lovely peaceful bay.
- Overnight on board
Today you will visit Cat Ba Island and its countryside, cycle to explore nature's beauty
- Wake up among the smooth waves
- Light breakfast is served to energize for morning exercises by (fresh fruits, fresh fruit juices, cakes, tea and coffee or mineral water).
- 07:30 Tender ship to Cat Ba Island, Viet Hai dock for a bicycle trip to Viet Hai village.
- Ride a bike for 30 minutes on shaded paths, enjoying the landscape on the way to the village located in a beautiful valley of the National Park of Cat Ba. Visit a local house to get to know about the local people as well as their daily life of work or visit the island school.
- Return to the cruise after cycling. Take the time to relax onboard or go swimming in the bay.
- 10:30 check out and start cruising on another route throughout thousands of limestone islands and islets, enjoying a delicious lunch.
- 12:00 arrive back at Gia Luan dock.
- 12:00 – 12:30 Disembark UniCharm Cruise for another drive on the free-way AH5B back to Hanoi.
- Estimated arrival time in Hanoi 16:00 – 16:30 – end the trip.
- 04:00pm - Drop-off at