3D2N Private Deluxe Boat Charter (10 persons)
By Lalunia Liveaboard
Pick up hotel or airport transfer
Tea, coffee, water, and snacks
Cruise director, chef, and boat crew
Lots and lots of delicious food
Good times, great memories, and lots of fun
Flights - domestic or international
Soft drinks and beers
Komodo National Park fees & ranger fee. Foreigner: IDR 460,000/pax /day (weekday), IDR 535,000/pax/day (weekend), local: IDR 265,000/pax/day (weekday), IDR 267,500/pax/day (weekend) paid in Komodo National Park
Meet your guide
Today you'll trek around the beautiful Rinca Island and get the chance to spot the endangered Komodo Dragons!
Accommodation: La Lunia Boat - Double Room 1
- 09:00 am sail from Laban Bajo Harbour
- Sail to Kelor Island. This is a small island next to Komodo Island surrounded by beautiful beaches. There's a short but steep hike up to a great viewpoint!
- Lunch at Menjerite, Snorkel at an island with beautiful clear waters.
- Trek at Rinca Island with the dragons
- Visit Kalong Island. Watch the sunset here and hundreds of bats as they migrate from their cave for a night-time feast. Dinner and overnight at boat
Today you'll trek at Padar Island and see the iconic view, and see the coral hued Pink Beach
Accommodation: La Lunia Boat - Double Room 2
- Sail to Padar Island while you were asleep. Catch the sunrise at the top of Padar Island!
- Morning call and breakfast
- Lunch at Pink Beach. This aptly named beach is peppered with red coral, giving it a light pink hue. Only a handful of places in the world have this natural phenomenon! Snorkel or relax.
- Snorkel at Manta Point. Also known as Makassar Reef, this is a well-known snorkelling/diving spot to encounter Manta Rays.
- Dinner and overnight at boat
Island Hop on your last day and visit the crystal clear waters of Kanawa Island
- Sail to Siaba Island and snorkel
- Head to Kanawa Island, Snorkel at a small island surrounded by crystal clear waters and beautiful coral.
- Head back to Labuan Bajo. Arrive back between 3-4 pm depending on weather conditions.
Even though the start time is flexible, we recommend starting by 10am. You would be back on the last day at 3pm.