Tabin Wildlife Reserve Experiences
One of the largest wildlife reserves in Sabah. Home to wild elephants, rhinos, orangutans, and the elusive clouded leopard
What Guests Say
Very memorable trip with knowledgeable and friendly staff. Facilities were good and the location was excellent. We had a great time.
Where are the best things to do in Tabin Wildlife Reserve?
The most popular things to do in Tabin Wildlife Reserve are:
Where are the most popular activities for Tabin Wildlife Reserve?
Where are the must-dos in Lahad Datu?
Top places of interest in Lahad Datu are:
- Tabin Wildlife Reserve - here you can do Wildlife Safaris
- Danum Valley - here you can do Nature Walks
Where are the must-dos in Malaysia?
Top places of interest in Malaysia are:
- Mabul Island - here you can do Diving and Snorkelling
- Kinabatangan River - here you can do Wildlife Safaris
- Tunku Abdul Rahman Park - here you can do Diving and Snorkelling
- Sarawak Longhouses - here you can do Sightseeing Tours and Other Hiking
- Semmengoh Wildlife Centre - here you can do Sightseeing Tours and Other Hiking
Not your usual touristy stuff
Here you’ll find some must-sees. But mostly you’ll find what’s real - not just what’s on show for tourists.
We’re a marketplace, but a highly curated one. We’ll only recommend guides who we love
We believe that travel shouldn’t harm our planet. We offset all carbon emissions for trips booked on Seek Sophie