Tengenan Village by JED
Meet your guide
The cultural guided tour involves learning about the cultural ways and the daily lives of the villagers through the guided tours and sitting down with a local to learn the art of weaving.
- 8:00 AM: Pick up from accommodation
- - A guided stroll around the village
- - Sit down with a Tenganan woman or man and learn the craft of weaving.
- - Forest trekking.
- - For the more intrepid, a 4-5 hour trek from the border of the village to the village of Tenganan is also possible.
- - A tasty Balinese lunch is provided
- 5:00 PM: Transport back to your accommodation
- Government tax & service charge
- English speaking guide (Other language speaking guide is subject on availability and must be reserved in advance)
- Private full air-conditioned car with gasoline and experience driver
- Coffee & local delicacies
- 1 (one) x lunch at the village
- 1 (one) x bottle mineral water and can be refilled with clean drinking water at the village
- Personal Expenses
- Travel Insurance