Dukuh Sibetan Village
Government tax & service charge
English speaking guide (Other language speaking guide is subject on availability and must be reserved in advance)
Private full air-conditioned car with gasoline and experience driver
Coffee & local delicacies
1 (one) x lunch at the village
1 (one) x bottle mineral water and can be refilled with clean drinking water at the village
Meet your guide
The trip to Sibetan is a chance to see some of Bali’s incredible scenery – lush green rice paddies, ocean views, majestic mountains and small villages. There is also the incredible opportunity to taste the exotic snake fruit on the plantation where it's been freshly harvested.
- 8.00 AM: Pick up from your hotel by JED's driver
- 10.30 AM: Arrival at Sibetan you will be able to try some local snacks and fruit over a cup of freshly brewed Balinese coffee while talking to some of the local residents
- 10:30 AM: A walk through the Salak plantation will allow you to see and taste some of the 14 varieties of snake fruit and stroll down with your guide to see where the Salak is processed into wine
- 12:30PM: A flavourful Balinese Lunch
- 2: 00 PM: A stroll around the village after lunch can include seeing some basket weavers in action, a visit to the local temple, school or a more energetic trek through the tropical surrounds including lush forests and valleys.
- 3:30 PM: Visit Pemukuran from where you can view the picturesque southern coastline of Bali and nearby islands
- 5:00 PM: Arrive back at your accommodation