2D1N Private Sapa Highlights Trek & Homestay
By Sapa Natives Trekking
Choose this if...
Village ticket fee.
Their guide will meet you in Sapa town. Depending on your pick up point requests they will meet you at your hotel, Sapa church or the bus station.
Today you will visit most beautiful terrace rice fields in Lao Chai san village
Accommodation: Sapa Native - Homestay
- 9:00 AM: Depart from Sapa town, you will leave on a small path to Y Linh Ho 1 village. Here you will discover the wonderful scenery of Fansipan Mountain and meet Black Hmong tribe. Trek through terraced rice fields and minority village along Muong Hoa valley.
- 12:00 PM: You will have lunch and rest at a restaurant in Lao Chai San village.
- 1:00 PM: After lunch and take a short rest the guide will take you to visit the most beautiful terrace rice fields in Lao Chai san village. The next village you are going to is Lao Chai village – One of the oldest villages in Sapa.
- 5:00 PM: The first day tour will finish in Ta Van village. You will spend one night with Giay people homestay to discover more about Giay people lifestyle and join the family to cook some local food. You and the guide will join dinner with the local family and try some special happy water.
Today you will visit Red Dao and H’mong minority tribe village
- 8:00 AM: In the morning enjoin mountain landscape with a cup of coffee, have breakfast at homestay. You will take around 8 km walk to visit 2 villages of the Red Dao and H’mong which are Giang Ta Chai Village. Giang Ta Chai village is far from the center of Sapa about 15km. Located at the right side of Muong Hoa Valley, Giang Ta Chai is the village of Red Dao and has become one of the attractive places for visitors who want to experience the colorful traditional customs. You can also visit a beautiful waterfall and walk across a rattan bridge.
- 12:00 PM: The lunch included in Giang Ta Chai village with a small restaurant run by Hmong people. Head back to the main road to catch the bus or car return to Sapa Town.
- 2:30 PM: Reach back to Sapa Town