2D1N Kiadan Plaga Village Stay
Choose this if...
Government tax & service charge
English speaking guide (Other language speaking guide is subject on availability and must be reserved in advance)
Private full air-conditioned car with gasoline and experience driver
Coffee & local delicacies
1 (one) x lunch at the village
1 (one) x dinner at the village
1 (one) x breakfast at the village
1 (one) x bottle mineral water and can be refilled with clean drinking water at the village
Home stay at the family share
A full comprehensive tour of the Villagers of Kiadan Plaga with their specialty being coffee this will surely intrigue all caffeine lovers. The tour focuses on the entire process of coffee bean cultivation to harvesting and finally freshly brewed and poured into your cup
Accommodation: Local Balinese Stay -
- 8: 00 AM: Pick up from your hotel by JED’s driver
- - Arrive at Pelaga and enjoy a freshly brewed cup of organic Pelaga coffee with some local delicacies.
- - A trek around Pelaga will provide an opportunity to enjoy some of the scenery, as we Pelaga coffee beans are cultivated and picked.
- - Lunch provides another opportunity to taste some more of Pelaga’s local produce.
- - A stroll around the village after lunch will enable you to experience daily life in the village and interact with the local people.
- - A flavourful Balinese lunch
- - A short tour of the coffee production house will explain the coffee production cycle from the coffee plant to cup before returning to your accommodation
- - take a walk to the nearby Nung Nung water falls, a favorite romantic spot for young couples from nearby villages.
- - Dinner with entertainment involving bamboo music and the Joged dance (dancing will be performed when the booking 6 people to more)