Best Team Building Experiences in SG
Get to Know Your Hosts
What Guests Say
We booked this get-away for our family of 5 including my 2yo son. Have to say everyone had so much fun (beyond their expectation)! The timing of the trip 4-8pm if perfect, not too late for young kids, do the wat...
Went for their clay dish workshops and was glad to have a very chill environment to learn this new activity. More guidance could have been provided (i.e. letting us know just how much we had to do so that we cou...
clay painting sess was so fun! thanks for being patient with us while we were exceeding time
Booked the 4H yacht trip with Zen Sea for my friend's hen's party and it did not disappoint! The yacht was spacious for 5 people and fairly clean and well-maintained. Our captain and his assistant, Wynn and Kail...
Yacht is nice and captain David is very friendly and accommodating to my requests. Value for money compared to other yachts.
An awesome experience for us (group of 15 + 1 kid). This catamaran size was perfect as it was spacious and had a good-sized table space for most of us to gather together. Would've been even more awesome if the s...
The environment is cozy and comfortable, aircon was set at perfect temp, not too hot not too cold.
Service was great and everyone was friendly and helpful. They were patient and waited for us to finish....
Just organized a team building for 16 pax. The process was very smooth and the 2 staff team was more than enough to take care of us. Highly recommended to unwind and enjoy for a team building ! Make sure you pre...
Yes we do (see here)! You can either get in touch with us if you want to send gift cards to different people, or you can also purchase them yourself here. Gift cards make the perfect employee gift as they don't expire and teams can also use them to have fun together!
For many of the workshops, the host will be happy to host them offsite at your offices! Just let us know in advance and we can let you know whether your request can be accommodated.
There are so many fun ones that aren't what you would usually expect! You can do outdoor escape games (even one at St John Island!) so you can solve puzzles together, you can do a sustainability treasure hunt, you can even build a bicycle together and donate it to charity.
Some of our faves include:
- Cooking - for a nation of foodies, cooking has to be the biggest crowd pleaser. You can do a Master Chef challenge, make your own pizza or cook with Granny in a lovely Peranakan home! If you're more into drinks you can also do cocktail making!
- Games - such as escape rooms, puzzle hunts, archery, axe throwing and even laser clay shooting/ZOVB! These encourage teams to play together and show a less serious side. Some of them also encourage problem solving like a sustainability-based treasure hunt.
- Private dining - if you have a smaller group (like a small team or client event), this is absolutely one of our faves. You don't need to be active, but you're participating in a really unique experience together, which is perfect for bonding. You'll go to a private home, be pampered and have food that's much better than restaurants!
- Yacht trip - this is perfect as it accommodates lots of different interests. For those who love being active, they can do water activities and swim. For those who just want to chill, they can do KTV inside or just BBQ and have wine on the deck. There's something for everyone and it feels really special for the team.
- Creative workshops - you can do private art jams, pottery making, perfume making or even graffiti in a hidden warehouse together! It's a great way for teams to get creative together outside the office. Often the workshop can also be held in your own office :)
- Hiking/Kayaking- for adventurous teams who love to bond through doing something unexpected. You can do a wildlife marine walk like an intertidal walk, you can discover Singapore's hidden fort in Sentosa (our version of Angkor Wat!) or you can kayak through Singapore's gorgeous mangroves and have a kelong lunch!
Yes sure! Very happy to accommodate requests for different timings. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your preferred timings before booking.
Yes we work with many government entities and are set up for e-invoicing. Just let us know in advance and we can sort it out for you.