Nusa Penida Experiences
Feels like Bali of 20 years ago with sweeping cliff views, gorgeous beaches and seaweed farms
What Guests Say
Had a great trip at Nusa Peninda, thankful for the smooth transition from sanur to nusa peninda and back to the doorsteps of our resort.
We're lucky to have Rai as our driver around nusa peninda , who made...
I would have rated it a five because the driver we had on the island was FANTASTIC. The reason I didn’t rate as a Five star is frankly the people who took us out on a boat were not friendly nor knowledgeable ab...
Patricia Pianko Paz
I appreciate the excellent service from Sanctum Dive. Staffs, Instructors and divemasters, are very friendly , helpful and patient. They were very welcoming and ensure that we were comfortable during our time th...
Lulu Siti raudha
How do I get to Nusa Penida?
You will need to take a fast boat which takes about 30 minutes and has several departure times daily. There are multiple fast boat companies that operate on a daily basis. Most of the companies that provide day trips to Nusa Penida, also include the transfer.
How many days should I spend on Nusa Penida?
It is highly recommended to spend at least 2 days on Nusa Penida so that you can see most of the sights and not have to rush. Spending the night will also allow you to see some of the most popular spots with out the crowds. However if you only have one day to spare, there are plenty of one day trips that will pack a full day itinerary with sight seeing and even snorkelling.
Where are the best things to do in Nusa Penida?
The most popular things to do in Nusa Penida are:
Where are the most popular activities for Nusa Penida?
The popular activities for Nusa Penida are:
Where are the must-dos in Bali ?
Top places of interest in Bali are:
- Ubud - here you can do Mountain Climbing, Woodworking Classes, Cooking Classes, Rafting, Cycling Tours, Coffee Farms, Creative Workshops, Village Visit, ATV & Off-Road, Jewellery Making, Nature Walks, Motorcycle Tour, Culture & Sightseeing and Sightseeing Tours
- Nusa Penida - here you can do Sightseeing Tours, Snorkelling, Culture & Sightseeing and Diving
- Mount Batur - here you can do Mountain Climbing, ATV & Off-Road, Nature Walks and Motorcycle Tour
- Nusa Lembongan - here you can do Snorkelling, Surfing, Culture & Sightseeing and Sightseeing Tours
- Munduk - here you can do Outdoor Adventures, Waterfall Hiking and ATV & Off-Road
You May Also Like
Not your usual touristy stuff
Here you’ll find some must-sees. But mostly you’ll find what’s real - not just what’s on show for tourists.
We’re a marketplace, but a highly curated one. We’ll only recommend guides who we love
We believe that travel shouldn’t harm our planet. We offset all carbon emissions for trips booked on Seek Sophie