Best Team Building Experiences in SG
Get to Know Your Hosts
What Guests Say
Great experience for me and my bunch! Amazing crews who helped us with our BBQ and everyone had fun. Rooms are clean, decks are spacious
We enjoyed the tour thoroughly. It was a quiet and peaceful place with lots of greenery. Madam Sung spoke freely and kindly with all of us and Mr. Yap gave us a very detailed history of the Kampong and the kind ...
The instructors were very friendly and helpful! Was a great experience learning from them!
The instructor was very polite and nice! And the session was very fun!
This was great trip and fun
Cake can be bigger and probably some sprinkles/toppings for cake. Otherwise my kids had fun. Bonus is there is 2 hour free parking.
The staff were friendly and we had a lot of fun! The food was yummy too, highly recommended :)
My family and I had so much fun!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes we do (see here)! You can either get in touch with us if you want to send gift cards to different people, or you can also purchase them yourself here. Gift cards make the perfect employee gift as they don't expire and teams can also use them to have fun together!
For many of the workshops, the host will be happy to host them offsite at your offices! Just let us know in advance and we can let you know whether your request can be accommodated.
There are so many fun ones that aren't what you would usually expect! You can do outdoor escape games (even one at St John Island!) so you can solve puzzles together, you can do a sustainability treasure hunt, you can even build a bicycle together and donate it to charity.
Some of our faves include:
- Cooking - for a nation of foodies, cooking has to be the biggest crowd pleaser. You can do a Master Chef challenge, make your own pizza or cook with Granny in a lovely Peranakan home! If you're more into drinks you can also do cocktail making!
- Games - such as escape rooms, puzzle hunts, archery, axe throwing and even laser clay shooting/ZOVB! These encourage teams to play together and show a less serious side. Some of them also encourage problem solving like a sustainability-based treasure hunt.
- Private dining - if you have a smaller group (like a small team or client event), this is absolutely one of our faves. You don't need to be active, but you're participating in a really unique experience together, which is perfect for bonding. You'll go to a private home, be pampered and have food that's much better than restaurants!
- Yacht trip - this is perfect as it accommodates lots of different interests. For those who love being active, they can do water activities and swim. For those who just want to chill, they can do KTV inside or just BBQ and have wine on the deck. There's something for everyone and it feels really special for the team.
- Creative workshops - you can do private art jams, pottery making, perfume making or even graffiti in a hidden warehouse together! It's a great way for teams to get creative together outside the office. Often the workshop can also be held in your own office :)
- Hiking/Kayaking- for adventurous teams who love to bond through doing something unexpected. You can do a wildlife marine walk like an intertidal walk, you can discover Singapore's hidden fort in Sentosa (our version of Angkor Wat!) or you can kayak through Singapore's gorgeous mangroves and have a kelong lunch!
Yes sure! Very happy to accommodate requests for different timings. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your preferred timings before booking.
Yes we work with many government entities and are set up for e-invoicing. Just let us know in advance and we can sort it out for you.